posted 1 month ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 7K

Posted with ToGo

32GB Apple iPhone 6 Boost Mobile Prepaid Smartphone (Space Gray)
$199.99
https://www.boostmobile.com#!/shop/phones/

14 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — May. 23, 2017 @ 6:18am
rated:
Bad Bad Post.

First of all you should put pre-owned/used in your title.
Second it is the 16 GB version not the 32 GB.

rated:
dabir said:   Bad Bad Post.

No and no, you aren't looking at the correct phone. http://www.boostmobile.com/#!/shop/phones/apple-iphone-6/features/Gray,32GB/

rated:
joelacase said:   
dabir said:   Bad Bad Post.

No and no, you aren't looking at the correct phone. http://www.boostmobile.com/#!/shop/phones/apple-iphone-6/features/Gray,32GB/

Yes. You are right. May be Op need to edit link from the post. And place correct 32GB Apple iPhone 6 Boost Mobile Prepaid Smartphone (Space Gray) items.

rated:
Can I buy this and use on AT&T or TMobile networks?

rated:
TJTX said:   Can I buy this and use on AT&T or TMobile networks?
  No

rated:
Is this locked to Boost? Or can I use this phone on other MVNOs, like Ting or Tello?

rated:
Can this be unlocked and used with international GSM sim network?

rated:
minorjhwsd said:   Can this be unlocked and used with international GSM sim network?
Can be unlocked, but this is a CDMA phone (Sprint /Boost).. No SIM card, No AT&T, No T-Mobile 
$50/unlimited everything on Boost, if you can stomach the Sprint network.
For $200 though, makes a decent iPod/Camera combo, even if you don't use the phone part, if you are so inclined.

Who would by one of their refurb 16gb phones for the same price as new 32gb?

rated:
whammypower788 said:   Is this locked to Boost? Or can I use this phone on other MVNOs, like Ting or Tello?
  I got it and unlocked for $23. http://www.ebay.com/itm/182535328508?  
After unlock I can use it on any other than Sprint network, I use T-Mobile MVNO - Mintsim. $40 with tax for 3 months of 2GB data/unlimited calls.
Ting BYOD checker still says the device has unpaid balance.

rated:
robby69 said:   
minorjhwsd said:   Can this be unlocked and used with international GSM sim network?
Can be unlocked, but this is a CDMA phone (Sprint /Boost).. No SIM card, No AT&T, No T-Mobile 
$50/unlimited everything on Boost, if you can stomach the Sprint network.
For $200 though, makes a decent iPod/Camera combo, even if you don't use the phone part, if you are so inclined.

Who would by one of their refurb 16gb phones for the same price as new 32gb?

I have an iPhone 6 and it certainly has a sim card.  I am on Verizon but it will also work on T-Mobile or AT&T.

rated:
I actually went in on this deal and can confirm that this iPhone does in fact have a SIM card slot with a SIM card installed. I removed it and it said "No SIM" instead of displaying "Boost" and showing my cellular strength.

rated:
It is already showing sold out does anyone think they will restock, sad to miss this deal!

rated:
joelacase said:   I actually went in on this deal and can confirm that this iPhone does in fact have a SIM card slot with a SIM card installed. I removed it and it said "No SIM" instead of displaying "Boost" and showing my cellular strength.

that doesn't mean that it'll work with Verizon

rated:
alexnguyenseattle said:   
joelacase said:   I actually went in on this deal and can confirm that this iPhone does in fact have a SIM card slot with a SIM card installed. I removed it and it said "No SIM" instead of displaying "Boost" and showing my cellular strength.

that doesn't mean that it'll work with Verizon

Never said anything to the effect of it working with Verizon, only confirming that this has a SIM slot.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017