Posted with ToGo

Motorola Refurbished Moto X Pure 4G 32GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/motorola-refurbished-moto-x-pure-4g-with-32gb-memory-cell-phone-unlocked-black/5044800.p?skuId=5044800

Refurbished Moto X Pure Unlocked Cell Phone: Experience the cutting edge of mobile imaging technology

Views
5 Comments
Add Comment
Not bad, thanks op.

this is retarded when its new its goes on sale for 250.. why would u get a refurbish for 50 buck cheaper

Probably gotta agree that a new model for $249 from somewhere else saves most of us sales tax, and will be eligible for a longer warranty through many cc. That said if you want or need one now this is a good deal too.

Cutting Edge? Well, I bought this one myself in July 2016 and the Motorola bloatware began to delete my contacts every time I would send them a text or give them a call. When you can't even call your own mother because the phone deletes her contact info whenever you enter it to save it, there's a huge problem. I did contact Motorola (Lenovo) Tech Support and what they told me when I described the situation shocked me:
"Don't buy any Motorola brand phones. Those are our junk phones and we cannot support them, regardless of the warranty."

moatsart said:   Cutting Edge? Well, I bought this one myself in July 2016 and the Motorola bloatware began to delete my contacts every time I would send them a text or give them a call. When you can't even call your own mother because the phone deletes her contact info whenever you enter it to save it, there's a huge problem. I did contact Motorola (Lenovo ) Tech Support and what they told me when I described the situation shocked me:
"Don't buy any Motorola brand phones. Those are our junk phones and we cannot support them, regardless of the warranty."

hmm. I think I might have the same problem. I only have a Moto 4g Play, but imagine the software would be similar. I didn't think mine had much bloat software to begin with. Now me personally, if I had an unlocked unit, I would have another rom on there. that would solve your problems. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017