posted 48 years ago by
MISTERCHEAP
MOTY 2016

www.AmericanExpress.com is offering Select Accounts: $25 Statement Credit when you Add an Additional Authorized User/Member to your existing Amex Member Card and the Additional Card Members must spend $250+ in purchases within 3-months on their card.

Note, must login to your account to view promotional offer (eligibility may vary).

Deal Editor's Notes & Price Research: All additional card member must be 15 years or older, and must never have had a defaulted account with American Express. Offer valid while promotion lasts.

Views
4 Comments
Add Comment
need SS#?

vickh said:   need SS#?

no.

MISTERCHEAP said:   vickh said:   need SS#?no.All the times that I added an AMEX AU I needed to enter a SS# (I used the SS# for the AU).

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
vickh said:   need SS#?
no.

All the times that I added an AMEX AU I needed to enter a SS# (I used the SS# for the AU).

but there's no credit pull, correct? the financial responsibility for the account is in the main cardholders name.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017