posted 2 months ago by
ChinaRider
Happy Member

I've been looking for a new router, stumbled across the WNDR5400 online through 'Google Express / Staples' for only $50 (plus $5 shipping if you're not a member).  Seems to be $90 everywhere else.

I'd never heard of Google Express before so I was a bit undecided but ultimately pulled the trigger.  Only after placing my order did I have evidence that it was a new (not refurbished) unit and that there were no substitutions allowed on this item.  I guess the way Google Express works is that some items can be substituted for others without you knowing until you receive it?

I also read that Google Express is only available to certain regions so this deal is regional at best...

If you've never used Google Express before you can save an extra 25% with a promo code (I think it was 25SAVINGS or SAVINGS25 but I can't see it anymore as I'm not a new member anymore?).

So either $55 or $43 depending on whether or not you can use the promo code.

5 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Google shopping express is amazing. I use it twice a week for stuff from costco, Target etc.

rated:
This isn't even dual band. This is a much better deal: http://www.ebay.com/itm/301783762809?

rated:
I use Google express / Costco from time to time. You do have control over whether or not they can make substitutions.

rated:
I wanted this primarily for its ability to provide a gigabyte wired network, which it seems to do quite nicely.

rated:
fatbaby said:   This isn't even dual band. This is a much better deal: http://www.ebay.com/itm/301783762809?
  Yes, it is dual band.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017