posted 2 months ago by
HellsChicken

$24.99 without surprise points (still cheaper than regular price $37.98 on Amazon).

I paid $16.99 for this after I added a filler to make the amount above $25 and used my $8 surprise points, and chose to pick up in store. Or optionally, if you choose $5 surprise point for amount above $15, the price is $19.99.

Midwest snips are made in the USA and considered better than Wiss (USA) or Lennox (China) at Home Depot, Lowes, respectively.

Specs:Two piece offset aviation set include both left and right cut models.
Blades are hot drop-forged of molybdenum alloy steel and temper heat-treated.Cut Length: 1-1/4"
Offset blades also mean that your hands are always at a safe distance away from the material being cut.
A narrower opening grip for easier handling for those without extra large hands
 http://www.sears.com/midwest-snips-2-pc-snip-set-offset-aviation/p-00942894000P 

0 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017