posted 48 years ago by
ShoppingChick

Posted with ToGo

Little Tikes 18-Pc. Big Waffle Block Set -
$53.99
https://www.amazon.com/Little-Tikes-Big-Waffle-Block/dp/B01CV08O36 

Amazon has the Little Tikes 18-Pc. Big Waffle Block Set on sale for $53.99 with free shipping. 

• Classic Big Waffle Blocks securely fit together to help little builders construct big ideas!
  • Lightweight blocks that securely fit together in every direction for unlimited configuration
  • Great for indoor or outdoor use
  • Perfect for little hands, each piece is 14"L x 2"W x 14"H
  • Includes 18 pieces

Rated 4.8/5 stars from 277 Target customer reviews. 

Also available at Target for $53.99 when you apply $10 off $50 coupon code "TOYS" (Exp. 4/15). 

Views
1 Comments
Add Comment
These things are so cool. We got our kids two sets when they were 2 & 4.

Three years later they are still constantly playing with them. I might get another set at this price. I think the deal we got three years ago was $80 a set and that was the best we could find. I didn't realize they were down to $80 regular price. At the time, $100 a set was standard.

I would recommend two sets to have enough to make relatively cool creations.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017