posted 1 month ago by
Stubtify
Thrifty Member

Two promos that McDonalds has been doing in Southern CA: 

If the Angels hit a home run (during a home game), you get a Free signature crafted burger/chicken sandwhich the next day. The app updates automatically with the coupon. (Approx $6 value)

If the Dodgers shut out their opponent in the 6th inning you get a free 6 pc chicken nuggets the next day.  (approx $2 value)

Both offers require any purchase; the current $1 any size soft drink makes for a $1 soda and burger.

The app offers have stunk lately, so if you gave up on it give it another chance. 

23 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Bumping because today is a free signature sandwich day.

rated:
Angel coupon through app seems always late. 2 Dodger coupons showed up this morning; do you think that is a mistake?

rated:
Dodgers shutout 6th inning yesterday so seems right.

I honestly just turn on notifications and whenever the app notifies me of an angel/dodger promo I go.

rated:
How do you turn on notifications in the app? (Also waiting for the angels deal)

rated:
Angels Home Run Promo is only for home games.

rated:
Damn, i was starting to suspect that.

Next home game is 5/5

rated:
Used the Angels promo twice, the signature sandwich is like $5.50 so nice to get it free with $1 soda.  

rated:
knickdigger said:   How do you turn on notifications in the app? (Also waiting for the angels deal)
  Click the menu on the top left, then tap on your name. Scroll down to "communications" and turn on Push Notifications. 

rated:
Curious about the sports tie-in's in various markets.  In the Washington DC area it's --

+  Free 6 pc nuggets w/ bev purchase if Nats score 6 runs.
+  Free McGriddle w/ bev purchase if Wizards or Caps lead at end of 1st period.

This time of year you can get both bonuses on a single day (like today).

rated:
Bumping because the angels hr at home means a free signature sandwich today.

Dodgers also shutout the 6th -free nuggets

rated:
I realize its a longshot, but has anyone ever tried doubling up on the Dodgers and Angels deals on the same purchase?

rated:
tuphat said:   Curious about the sports tie-in's in various markets.  In the Washington DC area it's --

+  Free 6 pc nuggets w/ bev purchase if Nats score 6 runs.
+  Free McGriddle w/ bev purchase if Wizards or Caps lead at end of 1st period.

This time of year you can get both bonuses on a single day (like today).

Pretty lame promotion here in PA. If the Phillies score 3, you can get a free 4-pc McNugget with any purchase.

rated:
The cheapest thing to buy is one cookie. To use both promotion, you will need to do it on two separate transactions. Depending on the worker they might flip out of you try to do it back to back.

rated:
Free signature sandwich today.

rated:
miniwallahzareef said:   The cheapest thing to buy is one cookie. To use both promotion, you will need to do it on two separate transactions. Depending on the worker they might flip out of you try to do it back to back.

I've done it back to back with 2 different phones and none of the workers have even given me a problem. Some managers will even ask if I want to do another order.

Great offer and makes me want to support McD's with their offers lately.

rated:
Today's a double deal day, good to try doing both.

rated:
In Seattle on Sounders FC Matchday get a free breakfast sandwich with any purchase.

rated:
You don't need two different phones. Theres a log out button. Click your profile and go to settings. Scroll down.   

Also the cheapest thing on their menu is guacamole. Its 30 cent where i am, but its definitely worth getting a cookie instead or a drink

rated:
In Detroit, when the Tigers score 6 runs you get a free 6 piece McNuggets with any purchase.

rated:
Hmm. I already feel like i'm hamburgling the place with the cookie. I dunno if i'll ever have the guts to try ordering a squirt of guac or a 10cent ranch dressing. Besides, i think one mcd menu said 99c for guac, so even that might not be a sure thing.

Ive noticed several diff places have diff prices on many items. One was selling cookies for $1.19, but a pie was 89cents (seems to be 89 everywhere ). Their menus are purposely obtuse.

I also wish i knew when this promo will end, so i can relax & skip a day once in a while.

rated:
knickdigger said:   Hmm. I already feel like i'm hamburgling the place with the cookie. I dunno if i'll ever have the guts to try ordering a squirt of guac or a 10cent ranch dressing. Besides, i think one mcd menu said 99c for guac, so even that might not be a sure thing.

Ive noticed several diff places have diff prices on many items. One was selling cookies for $1.19, but a pie was 89cents (seems to be 89 everywhere ). Their menus are purposely obtuse.

I also wish i knew when this promo will end, so i can relax & skip a day once in a while.

If you skip a day than you will be missing out on all those deliciously cheap calories!!!

rated:
Also making me root for the angels a whole lot more. The bums couldn't muster one HR yesterday. 

rated:
Bump. Angles HR'd and Dodgers shutout.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017