nice ,

Valid for new business customers only, it was necessary to open in a private window to see the verification page, as I already have an account.

1. anyone know how long this offer is good? i don't want to enroll, just to find out that it expires before i can use it.
2. are there restrictions on the $25 off? e.g., paper purchases w/ coupon or rebates.

This is what I got when I completed the offer in a new private window. FYI the coupon worked on a technology item that was on sale (monitor).$25 off your regular-priced online or phone order of $50 or more.Restrictions apply. See terms. Coupon Code: 18595xxxxxxxxxxx =============================================================================================================SuccessCongratulations!
Below is your exclusive deal single-use coupon code that is ready for you to use right now. Your single-use coupon code can be used during checkout on www.staples.com. The coupon code cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.18595xxxxxxxxxxxREDEEM NOW To make sure you have every opportunity to use your discount, we're also emailing you a copy of your code and a link to the Staples website so that you can shop now, or shop later.Valid online at staples.com® or by phone at 1-800-333-3330 only. Not valid in store. Discount applies to regular-priced items only. Cannot be combined with any other discount or coupon. Excludes Daily Deals and Auto Restock orders. Limit one coupon per customer, nontransferable. Minimum purchase requirement must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies. Tax and shipping not included in calculating the minimum purchase. Not valid on desktop or laptop computers, tablets, netbooks, streaming devices, Amazon products, Apple®, Bose ®, Ink & Toner, Epson® EcoTank™ printers, HP Instant Ink, Home Automation, JBL®, SquareTrade® warranties, Steelcase®, Ultimate Ears®, Wacom®, self-service print, computer workstation, scanning, faxing, purchases on staplespromotionalproducts.com, outsourced print, gift cards, prior purchases or any purchases on other provider Web sites. No cash/credit back. Coupon value applied pre-tax.   Staples privacy policy Verification services powered by SheerID.SheerID FAQs  

* - The email they sent says expires 05/28/17

Thanks for nice sharing.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017