posted 48 years ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 8K

Posted with ToGo

Views
10 Comments
Add Comment
Wonder how I can use this.

rockymast said:   Wonder how I can use this.

You can always find things to chop!

Great for a Zombie Apocalypse

Thanks OP! Finally will be able to chop down that evil weed-tree on the corner by my house!

Don't expect to much from this cheap axe. Zombies and evil trees are tougher than this.

Add-on Item

This item is available because of the Add-on program
The Add-on program allows Amazon to offer thousands of low-priced items that would be cost-prohibitive to ship on their own. These items ship with qualifying orders over $25.

somanycats said:   Thanks OP! Finally will be able to chop down that evil weed-tree on the corner by my house!
 Careful! That might be what's holding the shack up.

Great accessory for any camping trip where you have the need to chop up some fire wood or convert some of your fire wood into kindling to get the blazer going! My twelve year old had a blast using this on our last trip. As a boy scout who just earned his totin' chit, he wanted to show his skills in how to use an axe and how he could be helpful around the camp by providing the necessary mix of kindling and firewood for our 'smores. The Axe has the proper weight and a nice clean sharp edge. The handle is very comfortable too. So comfortable that my son used it for nearly an hour straight without getting any blisters or having hand cramps.

blueribb said:   Great for a Zombie Apocalypse

Negan doesn't respect the hatchet.

Negan screams like a little girl when Shiva arrives...heh

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017