I've been using H@rbor Freight flashlights (the free ones) but they've been chewing up AAA batteries (not just their cheapie ones). Since I have a bunch of AA batteries laying around, I've been searching for flashlights that use AA batteries. I think these will do the trick.

link

Lumen:2000
Power Source:Battery
Application:outdoor
Life span:100,000h
Diameter:2cm
Zoom:Yes

$3.00
Save: $5.19 (63%)

7 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
$1.00 including shipping on eBay and elsewhere.

rated:
menger50 said:   $1.00 including shipping on eBay and elsewhere.

Direct links please.  

rated:
Misunderstood the title, thought it meant 100k hours using a single AA battery. That would be over 11 years of continuous use.

rated:
Title is misleading, 100K hrs is the bulb life, not the run time. Claim on site is 12 hrs @ 2000 lumens on 1AA battery, no way it can do that, at most it can run for ~50 minutes.

Junk light, maybe worth the $1 on eBay, but that's it.

rated:
ubermoonknight said:   Misunderstood the title, thought it meant 100k hours using a single AA battery. That would be over 11 years of continuous use.

I think it's on the LEDs especially if they're not replaceable then the whole thing is disposable.

rated:
Here's one. There are many others.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/162023091238?_

rated:
Simply search it on eBay. There are many different sellers, all at about a buck. you got hosed dude.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017