I think these are $8.99 in store. I just bought 3 packs this past week, and the sign said $8.99 with dates until may/june? Furthermore there are some packs with xx% more and have 68 roll equivalents.

dazviking said:   I think these are $8.99 in store. I just bought 3 packs this past week, and the sign said $8.99 with dates until may/june? Furthermore there are some packs with xx% more and have 68 roll equivalents.

for in store, there/s a $1/1 printable coupon on these at coupons.com

"Charmin's strongest 1-ply toilet paper"
1-ply!!!!

Well it's smooth toilet paper. Not as big as I thought the rolls would be but it works. Doesn't leave a lot of lint or whatever you call it when you wipe so that's good lol

Not bad! But I think the paper is a little thin.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
dazviking said:   I think these are $8.99 in store. I just bought 3 packs this past week, and the sign said $8.99 with dates until may/june? Furthermore there are some packs with xx% more and have 68 roll equivalents.

Does Staples still take manufacturer coupons?

NotYourMomma said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Does Staples still take manufacturer coupons?

yes they do.

MISTERCHEAP said:   

So it's $7.99 then.  And I confirmed today that $8.99 is until June 4, or so.

not bad. thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017