posted 3 months ago by
wmnetid

Got email yesterday, with subject:  Earn up to $50 Cashback Bonus with Android Pay and your Discover card until July 31, 2017

Body of message says:  Get up to $50 Cashback Bonus with Discover and Android Pay. You automatically earn $5 Cashback Bonus for each of the first 10 purchases you make with your Discover card in Android Pay until July 31, 2017.* 

Fine print says:  *Earn $5 Cashback Bonus when you use your Discover card with Android Pay for each of your first 10 transactions from now through 7/31/17. Cardmembers can earn a maximum of $50 Cashback Bonus. This promotion is intended for the original recipient only and is not transferable. Rewards will be added to your Cashback Bonus account within four billing periods. See Cashback Bonus Program Terms and Conditions for more information about your rewards.

5 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
wmnetid said:   Got email yesterday, with subject:  Earn up to $50 Cashback Bonus with Android Pay and your Discover card until July 31, 2017

Body of message says:  Get up to $50 Cashback Bonus with Discover and Android Pay. You automatically earn $5 Cashback Bonus for each of the first 10 purchases you make with your Discover card in Android Pay until July 31, 2017.* 

Fine print says:  *Earn $5 Cashback Bonus when you use your Discover card with Android Pay for each of your first 10 transactions from now through 7/31/17. Cardmembers can earn a maximum of $50 Cashback Bonus. This promotion is intended for the original recipient only and is not transferable. Rewards will be added to your Cashback Bonus account within four billing periods. See Cashback Bonus Program Terms and Conditions for more information about your rewards.

can we exclude androidpay from rooted device to take advantage of this?

rated:
I didn't get this email, but I downloaded the Discover card app onto my phone this weekend, and this promo popped up in the app and when I accepted, it automatically added my Discover It card to Android Pay (which was already loaded on to my phone). I haven't used it yet, so I don't know how easily I will get the bonus, but I'll post up again when I figure it out.

rated:
I called Discover, they confirmed the bonus exists, but its targeted.  The guy didn't know what was the cause of the Target, but he said he thought if you had ever used a Mobile Wallet promotion you were probably not eligible.  He specifically mentioned that I had used Apple Pay before (ya think?) 

rated:
$50 Cashback Bonus just posted on my latest statement. Only had 9 Android Pay transactions on my previous statement with 10th (and additional Android Pay) transactions on my latest statement.

rated:
Family member got their bonus:
- 5/13 Statement generated w/ 5 AP purchases
- 6/13 Statement generated w/ 5 AP purchases and $50 bonus cash back ($5 CBB for AnPy transaction $50.00)

My statement ends on 25th so I should get mine after it generates

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017