posted 48 years ago by
kewgy

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E4MQODC/
Amazon.com the Logitech G602 Gaming Wireless Mouse with 250 Hour Battery Life for $39.99

Views
9 Comments
Add Comment
Looks good, hope will works well.

I bought one the last time it was this price. Good: Lots of programmable buttons, good feel. Bad: Poor wireless range, does not have the Logitech free wheel like the MX model. Overall a nice mouse for the price.

Top noch wireless gaming mouse. It's annoying that Logitech didn't cater to their "unity" set of wireless devices.

Great mouse. I am a gamer and also just general use. My old mouse finally was acting very strangely, so bought this one. So far, I couldn't be more happy. Easy installation. Just plugged in the little sensor into USB port, turned it on, and it worked superbly! Fits the hand well, and like the heavy duty feel of the mouse in my hand. Works well on gaming of just general use. A well designed and thought out design. I would buy another for my brother.

gilkm said:   I bought one the last time it was this price. Good: Lots of programmable buttons, good feel. Bad: Poor wireless range, does not have the Logitech free wheel like the MX model. Overall a nice mouse for the price.
Is it comfortable for small hands?

seems Logitech is a good brand

I have relatively small hand for a man, and it is quite comfy.

Was omw home and I saw this..Said fark it and picked one up haha.. I just packed up a Corsair to go back to Newegg xD .. I don't care for the side button on the thing but whatever.

No delay on gaming whatsoever, even on battery saver. buy rechargeable batteries and you're set.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017