Can't​ beat that with a stick, though not sure why anyone would want to hit a coffeemaker with a stick.

Pretty cheaply made but works well. I use it at work at my desk everyday.

Good product.

This is an amazing water bottle. I can put some ice water in it and leave it in the sun on a 90 degree day for hours on end and it still has ice in it. Even just putting cool water from the tap or fridge in it, it will stay cool overnight and into the next day. It's also quite durable. I've dropped mine onto the pavement quite a few times and it's got some dents, but that doesn't effect functionality. I even had a friend who ran his over with a truck on accident and it only got a dent! My only complaint is that the opening is so wide that it can be a bit tricky (as far as drinking from a bottle goes) at first. But, despite that, it is the best water bottle I've ever had.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017