posted 48 years ago by
jward7

Best Buy offers the Apple iPhone SE 16GB 4G LTE Prepaid Smartphone for Simple Mobile in Rose Gold for $149.99 with free shipping.

Views
15 Comments
Add Comment
I can't open the link, it's too slowly.

$149.99 really a good price

they raise the price already? Showing $159.99 for me.

Is it possible to unlock?
BTW, I have never heard of any Simple Mobile phones capable of unlocking.

Found this info on another web site.

For Customers with Simple Mobile Handsets Capable of Being Unlocked : Simple Mobile will provide an unlocking code to customers who request unlocking, provided they meet the following conditions:

Customers must request handset unlocking. Simple Mobile will unlock handsets of current and former Simple Mobile customers without charge. Non-former customers may request unlocking, but Simple Mobile may charge a reasonable fee.
The Simple Mobile Handset must have been activated on Simple Mobile Service for no fewer than 12 months with Service Plans redeemed in no fewer than 12 months.
Customers must possess a Simple Mobile Handset that is not reported stolen, lost, or associated with fraudulent activity.
If a customer in good standing requesting handset unlocking is deployed as military personnel, upon provision of deployment papers, Simple Mobile will honor that customer's unlocking request.

to small (IMHO)

reasonable price. thanks.

Anyone tried a Simple Mobile phone on Tmobile? I know some of the TMO MVO's work with TMO sims and some do not.

Good deal! get a iphone SE with a good price!

good deal i guess

girls like the iphone SE. they do.

My wife got iPhone 5 s. 4 months later battery issues. I had iPhone 3 gs which till date works fine. Nowadays IPhone on lower end comes with cheap stuff inside. IPhone 6 is in next category for getting cheap parts.

Can't find unlock service. Boost Mobile and Virgin Mobile has $159 for 16GB and 32 GB, though 32 GB are sold out. I'd probably get the BM/VM version over this considering there are more unlock service for BM/VM phones.

hchen42 said:   Can't find unlock service. Boost Mobile and Virgin Mobile has $159 for 16GB and 32 GB, though 32 GB are sold out. I'd probably get the BM/VM version over this considering there are more unlock service for BM/VM phones.

Agreed on getting BM/VM over somebody without an online unlock service. I managed to get my iPhone on the Apple Store last time and price matched to BM so I didn't have to unlock. Would recommend if anyone can find a BM product in Apple page - just have to file a claim with your credit card provider. 

not bad if you don't have enough for the iPhone X.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017