posted 2 months ago by
DizzyT71
<3MomWallet<3

Posted with ToGo

eBay : 20% Off Select Tech

http://www.ebay.com/rpp/electronics-coupon 

eBay is offering 20% Off Select Tech From Select Sellers using coupon code "PSHOPTECH417". Valid thru 4/19.

Note: Minimum Purchase $25; Maximum Savings $50. One-time use only.

21 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Jun. 25, 2017 @ 7:21am
rated:
Select sellers, too.  (Not mentioned in title).

rated:
sportsfan64 said:   Select sellers, too.  (Not mentioned in title).

Adjusted sportsfan64, Thanks!

rated:
Is this an error, OP? "Maximum Purchase $50"

rated:
This Coupon is a 20% discount valid from 8AM PT April 17, 2017 until 11:59 PM PT on April 19, 2017. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item(s) of $25 or more on eBay.com. Eligible items are items(s) purchased from the sellers listed below. The discount will be applied to eligible item(s) only and will be capped at a value of $50.

rated:
DizzyT71 said:    
Note: Minimum Purchase $25; Maximum Purchase $50. One-time use only.

Maximum Savings is $50

rated:
MeIsCheap said:   
DizzyT71 said:    
Note: Minimum Purchase $25; Maximum Purchase $50. One-time use only.

Maximum Savings is $50

Thanks - got Galaxy S6 "refurb" with minor cosmetic issues from 1 of the sellers for $230 with $46 discount.  

Needed to spend some eBay Bucks...

rated:

rated:
are the sellers in any particular order? how do we find out if other sellers are participating?

Just wanted to add my 2c regarding seller MyWit - I've purchased from them about 3 times, and the phone come in PERFECT condition.

rated:
Refurbforless jacked their prices up on the HDD i was going to order yesterday from $51.99 to $62.99 bring the new price down to $50.41 after coupon

rated:
ganjagadget said:   Refurbforless jacked their prices up on the HDD i was going to order yesterday from $51.99 to $62.99 bring the new price down to $50.41 after coupon

"DrivenGPS" did the same thing.  I have seen it with buydig in the past as well anytime one of these eBay coupon "deals" pops up.

rated:
The list I provided is directly from eBay and appears to be the full list of participants.

rated:
So this is a scam.

rated:
ibamountaineer said:   So this is a scam.

"Scam" might be a strong word but in some cases it is certainly smoke and mirrors. 
If you see something one of these merchants is selling, and are interested, just clicked on the "sold" items to see if they have simply increased the price to cover the coupon.
If they have don't play their games. 

rated:
I was looking at an iphone7 which was on sale for $499 for the past week. As soon as the coupon went live, the seller jacked up the price to $574.99. So even with 20% coupon upto $50 off, price end up to be more than pre coupon prices. This is ridiculous.

rated:
It works for me. Samsung S7 was $339 this past month.They jacked it up to $349, after coupon it was $299, free shipping, no tax.

rated:
Worked for me. thanks.

rated:
One eBay seller sold a Lenovo ThinkVision T2254P for $62.99 yesterday. Today, the price is $75.99. To me, this is dishonest on eBay's part and the sellers' part. And, that goes for ANY seller who increased prices for this 'great and wonderful' 20% off scam! Instead of 20%, you actually save a whopping $2.20 or 3.49% off yesterday's price. OK, it is a SAVINGS but the result is not what was advertised.

rated:
Of course the sellers jacked up their prices! To be expected since this is eBay

rated:
I think eBay and sellers split the discount 50/50,
eBay make no profit for this "door buster", but sellers who normally make ~10% on items jack up there price by 10% to not sell at a loss.

rated:
A rep for large seller of gift cards that often are sold at 8% -10% off face value told me that they sell items at face value and eBay absorbs the price reduction. I guess the seller can get greedy and raise their prices too.

rated:
worked for me thanks.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017