posted 2 months ago by
minorjhwsd

​Champion Generator 3100 Watts 
​Currently: $641.00
Lowest price ever according to CCC. (Average: $727.71)

7 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
This generator is BAD ASS. I have two and paid $800 each. Ran mine for over 24 hours this weekend on a full load. No issues. Have done this several times. Will power a 13.5k BTU AC unit microwave and every other electronic in my travel trailer. Will also power a 15k BTU unit alone. Do not hesitate.

rated:
I just got a closeout on Costco's prior model which was actually the same generator without the parallel capability for $497. It works awesome. Champion has great customer service as well.

rated:
Louder than I thought but it runs great and starts really easy.

rated:
It's an inverter generator, which makes a big difference in the price. The same price for a non-inverter model probably isn't so great.

rated:
Better deal for those that are lazy - [l=https://www.walmart.com/ip/Champion-Power-Equipment-75537i-3100-Watt-RV-Ready-Portable-Inverter-Generator-with-Wireless-Remote-Start/38695495?[/l]

rated:
Posted a link to the remote electric start version, also on sale at walmart for $715 - a nice added feature if you're as lazy as I am. Spam filter caught link and is waiting for approval

EDIT - looks like Home Depot also currently have the 75531i at the same price of $641 and the 75537i at $715.

rated:
Does this have an option for feeding gas from a separate tank? I have the 2000w version of this and used the hell out of it (nearly 24/7 for 6 weeks)... the biggest drawback was we could only be away for 5-6 hours as it was running our A/C with our dogs inside and didn't want to broil them if we took a day trip.

Two things... first check on the maintenance... the 2000w had a 100hr maintenance schedule so I was literally changing oil and cleaning the spark suppressor ever 3 days. Also, if you use it in a heat environment... be careful of the screws for maintenance... if its like the 2000w it uses metal screws everywhere which is great but they are set in plastic... add a 90 degree day with generator heat and the plastic becomes soft... i lost two of my screw in locations to that problem in that 6 weeks last year.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017