Add Comment
rated:
thanks

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   http://offers.greatclips.com/J8zjT5t 

off regular prices.

tip back $5?

rated:
In my area, Great Clips does not take the inet, on phone, or home printed coupons, they claim it is only corp owned locations or some nonsense. Ours never have any offers at all. None of the chains here have deals or coupons.

When you get a receipt, there is normally a $5 coupon on the bottom, that is good for about 2 or 3 months, save the receipt, or find one on the ground outside to use.

I like Great Clips since there is hardly ever anyone in line, most of the time it is empty, but I go during the day on Tuesday-Wednesday to avoid waiting

rated:
LORENW said:   In my area, Great Clips does not take the inet, on phone, or home printed coupons, they claim it is only corp owned locations or some nonsense. Ours never have any offers at all. None of the chains here have deals or coupons.

When you get a receipt, there is normally a $5 coupon on the bottom, that is good for about 2 or 3 months, save the receipt, or find one on the ground outside to use.

I like Great Clips since there is hardly ever anyone in line, most of the time it is empty, but I go during the day on Tuesday-Wednesday to avoid waiting

its not a good reason to "like". usually its not a good sign, just like other restaurants.

rated:
Thanks.

rated:
I always get a great haircut at Great Clips. I have been going there, for 4 years. In my GC, the receipt allows you M-F 1pm til closing, to take $2 off. Thank you OP!

rated:
Great Clips used to give coupons like every time you went there...lately (the past 6 months or so) I haven't gotten a single one. Guess they roped in people with coupons then stopped.

rated:
Thanks!

rated:
thanks

rated:
They have a $9.99 haircut by prepaying for a gift card. Saves the worry of looking for coupons, and your price is guaranteed for the number you buy. This $5 offer does represent a better deal at my location by $1, so thanks. 

rated:
This being for one day is Meh but hey, for anyone needing a cut.

rated:
Thanks op

rated:
Literally found and used that coupon yesterday evening. Net $7 haircut. Felt like I was under a buzz saw, but turned out pretty good. $3 tip added.

rated:
Doh, I just had my hair cut @ great clips monday!

rated:
idlezork said:   Doh, I just had my hair cut @ great clips monday!
Return and rebuy.    

rated:
Thanks, used this today with no issue (not sure if store was franchise or company owned; lady scanned the coupon and it works which is all the matters).

rated:
What's with the CAPS in the post there MC?

rated:
anonymouse2 said:   They have a $9.99 haircut by prepaying for a gift card. Saves the worry of looking for coupons, and your price is guaranteed for the number you buy. This $5 offer does represent a better deal at my location by $1, so thanks. 
  I did this for a few years, but the locals did not offer it this year, and of course there was no online  way to buy it.

rated:
forbin4040 said:   What's with the CAPS in the post there MC?

I often cap the name of the merchant or items to make it easier to scan read for people scrolling through the forum.

rated:
Our local corner independent salon here always charges $11.95    Haircut chain franchises are like a box of chocolates - you never know what you are going to get.. Had too many bad hair days in the past.    

rated:
po90260 said:   Our local corner independent salon here always charges $11.95    Haircut chain franchises are like a box of chocolates - you never know what you are going to get.. Had too many bad hair days in the past.    
If your haircut request basically entails calling out a clipper size Great Clips can do no harm.  And don't anybody be confused -- that photo really is po90620!

rated:
Great clips usually accepts competitors coupons. I  find coupons for $7.99 haircuts quite often

rated:
A wahl clipper is ~$20-25 at Amazon.  Good for countless haircuts

rated:
Quite good!

rated:
Gpz1100 said:   A wahl clipper is ~$20-25 at Amazon.  Good for countless haircuts
  Or simply get old, and then do the ponytail.  Wife chops a few inches off every 3 to 6 months.

OR now, it no longer grows, so she trims the ends from time to time.

Did the same with the shaving stuff.  But after Kids started calling me "Ho Ho", I went back to the goatee!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017