posted 48 years ago by
hellomandh

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N0QCLAP (Only available for White color)
Final price:$13.99

Sold by iXCC and Fulfilled by Amazon 

30% off Code: IXCCBT13 
Shipping is free on orders over $35.

Views
9 Comments
Add Comment
The head phones didn't work the first time but the manufacturer was quick to replace the device and repair my experience. The 2nd pair worked great! Thank you!

Hey, this code only available for white one, please revise it OP!

In 4 1

Last week i was buy Bluetooth headphone for $12. It's still works good for me.

good

Product and company both get a D on fakespot, so I wouldn't rely on it to be great quality.

lowest ive seen on these,

The code isn't working for me - has it expired?

I used this earphone for over a week. The earphone kept fall out my ears. I moved the wire from the back to front. This helps a little. The earphone won't stay in my ears. In order to listen for a better sound, I have to press the earphone and hold with my fingers.
Maybe something is wrong with my earloop. I don't have any problem using the iPhone and Samsung wired earphones. I do have a problem with $300 iPhone wireless earphone price.

I just ordered a new $30 earphone without the rope around my neck. I hope this will result in fitting in earloop without falling out.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017