posted 1 month ago by
pracrureli

​hikvision DS-2CD2145F-IS Dome security camera sale for 74.99$ Free Shipping at Newegg.

2016 New Hikvision 4MP IP Camera DS-2CD2145F-IS H.265 IP POE Outdoor Dome Camera Waterproof Vandal-proof Webcam 1080P 4MM Lens Camera

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Based on the description this is a Chinese market camera that cannot be updated. Considering that Dahua cameras were used in a massive DDoS attack last year, the ability to update and patch security flaws in these cameras is kind of important. I wanted to buy this but will wait for a deal on an international or US version.

rated:
LaView uses this company for its cameras I believe. I wonder if it works with their NVR

rated:
Hikvision OEMS for a lot of different companies and are ONVIF compliant. ONVIF is a common industry standard protocol for IP surveillance systems. The typical installation involves a Network Video Recorder which is connected to the Internet (hopefully behind a router / firewall) while the cameras are completely hidden on a separate local cameras only internal network which is not accessible online and therefore not hackable. Any video viewing / playback on your smartphone or any device over the web will be through the NVR.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017