posted 1 month ago by
captbrannigan

Sears has Hanes Men's Ultimate or X-Temp Thermal Pants or Shirt on sale for $4.99. Select free store pickup where stock permits.

3 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
rated:
Some SYW accounts trigger extra 5% off clearance cloths so these prices are $4.74 each.

Nothing to click or accept.  Either it is in your account or not.

rated:
Good deal, but no shipping and no local stores in SoCal.

rated:
If you can, go to the store for this. At my local Sears (and others across the country from what I'm hearing, though YMMV), there is a "green sticker clearance," where anything with a green clearance sticker that says $20 or less is $3.99. There were tons of these at my Sears, marked $4.99 on the sticker, but of course $3.99 was the actual price.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017