Tanga offers HP 6200 Quad Core i5 Desktop, 4GB RAM, 250GB HDD w/ FS & Free 1-Year Warranty for $134.99.
https://www.tanga.com/deals/dcd3f4aff10e/hp-6200-quad-core-i5-desktop-4gb-ram-250gb-hdd-free-1-year-warranty
Specifications:

• CPU: Intel® Core™ i5 2400, 3.1Ghz Quad Core
  • Memory: 4GB DDR3
  • Hard Drive: 250GB SATA
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64
  • Optical: DVD-ROM
  • Video Card: Integrated Intel Graphics
  • Front USB 2.0 Ports: 4
  • Rear USB 2.0 Ports: 6
  • PS2 MouseKB Ports: Yes
  • Display Port: Yes
  • Internal PCI-E x1: 2 – Low Profile
  • Internal PCI-E x16: 1 – Low Profile
  • Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mbps, Gigabit
  • Includes: Desktop Computer with Recovery Partition and Power Cord

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
Please put Refurbished in title.

Great price but already sold out.

good price, but be aware it's more of a low-power mobile CPU than real i5 (as far as I can tell), with only 2.4GHz speed.  Easily overpowered by a full I5 from years ago like the i5-3570.

You can get the HP 6300 i5 3rd gen for the same on eBay

Newbie question. How would I know if I can add a graphics card to this? I'm hoping to play flight simulator (FSX). Thanks!

pizzatriangle said:   Newbie question. How would I know if I can add a graphics card to this? I'm hoping to play flight simulator (FSX). Thanks!
 Probably add a low profile graphics card easy enough.  Does say it has low profile PCI-E x16.  I think the best of those you can find is the 1050 TI for around $130 - $150.  Could probably get by with less though, if you just want to play the older FSX and not newer games.  I'd recommend paying a little more for a better CPU and use a cheaper card <$100.  IF you're okay with buying used anyway, look for something with a i5-3570, i5-4670, or similar.  Three to four generations old (than current 7K), but much stronger CPUs than the 6200U.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017