Amazon offers TP-Link Smart Plug, No Hub Required, Wi-Fi, Control your Devices from Anywhere, Works w/ Amazon Alexa (HS100) on sale for $24 right now

Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

     Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control
    Remote Access: Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free Kasa app on your smartphone
    Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android 4.1 or higher & iOS8 or higher)
    Use Away-Mode to turn devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home while you are away
    Easy to use and install. Just plug a device into the Smart Plug and connect to your Wi-Fi network. 120VAC Volt Compatible




 

3371 Views
12 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
These are great. Virtually idiot proof (I speak from experience).
They are easy to set up, even for tech novices, and work well through an app or through voice control if you are within range of an Alexa device.
This is an easy and inexpensive way to ease into home automation.
 

rated:
good product. very happy with this purchase...

rated:
Its on sale in cart only:

Items: $24.99
Shipping & handling: $0.00
Alexa Promotion: -$7.00
Total before tax: $17.99
Estimated tax to be collected: $1.57
Order total: $19.56

rated:
geezlouise said:   These are great. Virtually idiot proof (I speak from experience).
They are easy to set up, even for tech novices, and work well through an app or through voice control if you are within range of an Alexa device.
This is an easy and inexpensive way to ease into home automation.

  These do seem to work well.  I had one that kept disconnecting itself from Alexa, but then I set the router to assign it a static DHCP address and that seemed to fix the issue.
 

rated:
I love these The work seamlessly with my Echo and dot. THey handled the little hiccup that occurred when the echo and dot were not responding with it.

rated:
Must..... Resist.... Buying unnecessary..... Fatwallet items.....

rated:
pacificgrovecity said:   Its on sale in cart only:

Items: $24.99
Shipping & handling: $0.00
Alexa Promotion: -$7.00
Total before tax: $17.99
Estimated tax to be collected: $1.57
Order total: $19.56

  How did you get the Alexa promo?

rated:
I have two of these things that I got @ $25 a piece and they work great.  If you can get it under $20, that's a pretty good deal. 

l8r

-doc

rated:
Have I been living under a rock!? How did I not know about these! They are exactly what I need.

rated:
nguyenvht said:   
pacificgrovecity said:   Its on sale in cart only:

Items: $24.99
Shipping & handling: $0.00
Alexa Promotion: -$7.00
Total before tax: $17.99
Estimated tax to be collected: $1.57
Order total: $19.56

  How did you get the Alexa promo?

  
Add to Cart and the Alexa promo is there.  Promo is limited to quantity of 3 though:Order Summary
Items (3): $74.97
Shipping & handling: $0.00
Alexa Promotion: -$21.00
 
Total before tax: $53.97
Estimated tax to be collected: $2.85

Order total: $56.82


rated:
Just got three (Friday at noon Eastern time).  Alexa code just showed up in the cart.
Happy - Thank you pacificgrovecity and lewrobert
 

rated:
Topic price should be changed.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017