www.staples.com  

Purchase $300+ in Prepaid Master Card get $20 Staples GC via EZ Rebate (T&C Item: 763603Valid 4/23/17–4/29/17. Subject to availability. See gift cards for details, terms, conditions and (if applicable) fees. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. Product may not be available in all states. The gift cards featured are not sponsors or otherwise affi liated with this company. The Mastercard® Gift Card is issued by U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Mastercard® International. Mastercard and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International. Offer valid in store only.

FIVE REAM CASE(THREE DAYS ONLY, Sun to Tues)  see side scan

$30.99-$25.99 EZ REBATE (limit 4 rebates) = $5 (possibly a coupon on Sunday for even less)

Single Ream Paper $7.99 -$5 ez rebate = $2.99 ar (hopefully a 1c ar coupon up sunday) LIMIT ONE COUPON PER TRANSACTION NOW, Rebate remains limit 4. (to max out at 4 at 1c each ar, you must do 4 sep. orders, YMMV on store letting you)  

McAfee AntiVirus 2017 - 1 PC [Boxed ]  Reg. price $39, $2.99 each (LIMIT 3) NO REBATE INVOLVED  Essential antivirus protection for your PC so you can browse, bank, and shop safely online Item: 2417113
Model: MAB17ESM1RAA

Brother P-Touch PT-M95 Personal Label Maker  $9.99 (item online as well for ordering on Sunday at $9.99) free store pick up.  http://www.staples.com/Brother-P-Touch-PTM-95-Personal-Label-Mak... 

UPDATE FOR 4/22:

Coupons available making the 5 ream case $1 a/r (limit one total per transaction, while the rebate limit is 4) you must do SEP. TRANSACTIONS for addtional $1 ar/ac 5ct cases. Same with the 1c reams. YOU CAN HOWEVER, do one 5 Ream case and a single ream on the same order as a way to cash out $31ish in rewards at once using one coupon for each type.

www.staples.com/coupons (up soon if not already) or via the Staples App

thanks to jasonlh1 for the heads up.

Views
37 Comments
Add Comment
I didn't get a chance to comment last week, but my experience has not been at all like Loren W's. I always buy 4 separate reams of paper and do all the rebates on the same day and never get 1 rebate - I always get 4 separate rebates for $5 each.

nice looking week for rewards cash out. Too bad mcafee isnt on a rebate.

"Single Ream Paper $7.99 -$5 ez rebate = $2.99 ar (hopefully a 1c ar coupon up sunday) LIMIT ONE COUPON PER TRANSACTION NOW"

Is the one coupon per transaction being enforced? I had no problem using four coupons in one transaction on the ream deal two weeks ago.

Stolat said:   "Single Ream Paper $7.99 -$5 ez rebate = $2.99 ar (hopefully a 1c ar coupon up sunday) LIMIT ONE COUPON PER TRANSACTION NOW"

Is the one coupon per transaction being enforced? I had no problem using four coupons in one transaction on the ream deal two weeks ago.

It appears to be programmed into the register now this way, cashier can't enter more than one per transaction. Numerous reports in last week's thread and also a thread about it in Deal Discussion.

just burned my $20 SPLS GC from the last MC GC on the ream MM.

I think I will pass on this one. I'd rather not hold a $20 SPLS GC with an unknown time to monetize.

Is the Prepaid Master Card also could buy money order at Walmart?

does anyone know if the $20 Staples gift card is a true gift card, or is only valid for a limited time? i don't want to commit to this offer, only to find i have only a few weeks to use the card.

crabbing said:   does anyone know if the $20 Staples gift card is a true gift card, or is only valid for a limited time? i don't want to commit to this offer, only to find i have only a few weeks to use the card.

it is a true gift card, no expiration.

Prepaid MC can be used to buy m.o. at WM but not easily.
True non-expiring Staples g.c.

I usually pass on MC prepaid gc deals but might do this one.
Purchase using 5% back cc then go directly to RA and use to purchase $100 Vanilla visa, earn 1000 PP.
Take the Vanilla visa to supermarket where they're having $10 off $100 visa gift card.  Pay $95.95 for $100 gc.
Then figure out how to cash out the supermarket visa.

these master cards are ridiculously susceptible to fraud.  Plus, they are more difficult to liquidate, when compared to Visas.  You are free to do what you want, but I suspect most experienced people are passing on this.

crabbing said:   does anyone know if the $20 Staples gift card is a true gift card, or is only valid for a limited time? i don't want to commit to this offer, only to find i have only a few weeks to use the card.
Oh, the horror! Having to spend $20 in only a few weeks? What are we made of - money?

Heads up! New coupons up in the app for $1 half ream case and penny single reams. Remember only one type coupon per transaction!

Jeff36 said:   these master cards are ridiculously susceptible to fraud.  Plus, they are more difficult to liquidate, when compared to Visas.  You are free to do what you want, but I suspect most experienced people are passing on this.
  big time fraud issue.  If I do these deals I put all the money towards a bill online literally as soon as I get in the car.  Dealing with fraud dept from them is a nightmare.

Jasonlh1 said:   Heads up! New coupons up in the app for $1 half ream case and penny single reams. Remember only one type coupon per transaction!
  Any problem getting 1 ream and 1 5-ream case in a single transaction and using both coupons?

george2001 said:   
Jasonlh1 said:   Heads up! New coupons up in the app for $1 half ream case and penny single reams. Remember only one type coupon per transaction!
  Any problem getting 1 ream and 1 5-ream case in a single transaction and using both coupons?

no, they are entirely different 5 digit coupon code numbers.

anybody know if the $10 off 30 earth day coupons can be used with the 5 case ream for a money maker?

MISTERCHEAP said:   
george2001 said:   

no, they are entirely different 5 digit coupon code numbers.

That's what I thought.  Thank you for confirming.

bruin14 said:   anybody know if the $10 off 30 earth day coupons can be used with the 5 case ream for a money maker?

no, they are flagged as promo items due to rebate, not reg. priced.

So, the ream coupons are only accepting one per transaction. Has anyone considered trying one from last week (on Sun-Mon) and one from the current week to see if it accepts one of each? Just thinking it might make things easier whenever they have the coupons two weeks in a row. Just so we don't have to make quite as many transactions.

Update - tried.  Didn't work.  Maybe because register is spreading first coupon across all reams?

Danzilla said:   So, the ream coupons are only accepting one per transaction. Has anyone considered trying one from last week (on Sun-Mon) and one from the current week to see if it accepts one of each? Just thinking it might make things easier whenever they have the coupons two weeks in a row. Just so we don't have to make quite as many transactions.

worth a try I guess....

Mostly if necessary to burn off a Reward, I guess. Argue with them about multiple transactions, or argue with them about using last week's coupon, one or the other.

=aw

Has anyone ever tried to bring a $300 MasterCard g/c from another source into Staple's and seeing if it would activate? I see the $300 cards around town and I know that Staple's doesn't have a unique SKU for gift cards (I've tried online to check stock in store to see which stores have both the $200 & $100 cards before going instead of getting there and finding out they only have $100 cards. Phone customer service told me about the "no specific SKU" problem, and Staple's store inventory doesn't seem to count the number of cards as I've seen them just destroy some gift cards that already have the security strip torn from the back, without deleting it from inventory. I'm considering it as a work-around for the double activation fee charge. I think it may be possible since Staples. com has $300 cards so the register might recognize them?

Noahbody123 said:   Has anyone ever tried to bring a $300 MasterCard g/c from another source into Staple's and seeing if it would activate? I see the $300 cards around town and I know that Staple's doesn't have a unique SKU for gift cards (I've tried online to check stock in store to see which stores have both the $200 & $100 cards before going instead of getting there and finding out they only have $100 cards. Phone customer service told me about the "no specific SKU" problem, and Staple's store inventory doesn't seem to count the number of cards as I've seen them just destroy some gift cards that already have the security strip torn from the back, without deleting it from inventory. I'm considering it as a work-around for the double activation fee charge. I think it may be possible since Staples. com has $300 cards so the register might recognize them?

IMO Risky, there are a number of 'distributors' of these gift card mall type things at stores.   It is possible that either it would not scan at all or the processing of your funds to the card if not from the same 'source' Staples gets them from could mess you up somehow.

If you found another Staples that sold the $300 where your store didn't or was OOS, that's one thing, but finding a $300 card, say at Target and bringing it to Staples to purchase could be asking for trouble IMO.

just back, confirming what I posted earlier that one coupon of each (one ream and 5 ream) can be applied to the same order with no issues and no beeps. worked a-ok.

I tried using a one ream coupon from last week (expires 4/22) and a one ream coupon from this week (4/30) in the same transaction and it wouldn't work in the same transaction. Each coupon worked separately.

MISTERCHEAP said:   just back, confirming what I posted earlier that one coupon of each (one ream and 5 ream) can be applied to the same order with no issues and no beeps. worked a-ok.
  Can confirm the same.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
Danzilla said:   So, the ream coupons are only accepting one per transaction. Has anyone considered trying one from last week (on Sun-Mon) and one from the current week to see if it accepts one of each? Just thinking it might make things easier whenever they have the coupons two weeks in a row. Just so we don't have to make quite as many transactions.

worth a try I guess....

nope.  tried and didn't work.  I guess since the register is spreading the first coupon across all reams, the 2nd, even though it's a different coupon, can't be applied. 

Danzilla said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

worth a try I guess....

nope.  tried and didn't work.  I guess since the register is spreading the first coupon across all reams, the 2nd, even though it's a different coupon, can't be applied. 

yeah, that makes sense. oh well, nothing to lose to try really. thanks for testing it out Dan.

Time to roll again? You lose on tax each time though.

Not sure where this should be posted but I just opened an envelope with a $92 Staples Visa rebate card and tried to use it only to find that $90 had been used out of state. Called cust service to dispute charge and Visa is mailing a replacement check.
Burn up your cards as soon as you get them since it looks like someone has figured out an algorithm.

brusbrother said:   Not sure where this should be posted but I just opened an envelope with a $92 Staples Visa rebate card and tried to use it only to find that $90 had been used out of state. Called cust service to dispute charge and Visa is mailing a replacement check.
Burn up your cards as soon as you get them since it looks like someone has figured out an algorithm.

Discussed here https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1556688

mxch said:   Is the Prepaid Master Card also could buy money order at Walmart  

I bought MO with the Prepaid Master Card at Walmart.
First set PIN on the phone. Then go to Walmart, set payment type to debit

What happened to the $1 AR/AC coupon on the 5-ream case? I dont see that online anymore. Anyone have a copy?

lol. thanks

fwuser12 said:   What happened to the $1 AR/AC coupon on the 5-ream case? I dont see that online anymore. Anyone have a copy?
  That was a Sunday - Tuesday only deal.

Wow.  Super fast when its in house.  Purchased on Sunday, liquidated on Sunday, submitted Sunday night and rebate already mailed.

Good news! We've finished processing your rebate for the following product(s):Master Card Gift Cards, Master Card Gift Cards
We have mailed your rebate, so keep checking your mailbox, you should receive it shortly. Thank you again for shopping Staples, and for using Easy Rebates.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017