posted 9 days ago by
TeeSemmel
Geeky member

New Costco booklet is online at http://adamcos.com/Costco/20170427.php
probably some other places too, not yet on Costco itself though, but eventually.

Mostly the usual stuff, but also Stream Machine $5 off for your Spring/summer backyard entertainment.

15 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
TY OP!

rated:
I was at Costco last night. Some of the sales started already.

rated:
I got my book in the mail today. I buy 2 buckets of pool tablets every year, they last me until the next year and are the best deal available anywhere. I'll be there next week for that for sure, I've been waiting for it.

rated:
Do they have Cottonelle® Ultra Comfort Care Jumbo Roll Toilet Paper, 45 Rolls on sale at the warehouse?. I notice they have them onsale online for 26.99 after $5 off...

rated:

rated:
Need supplies for your survival kit? They have $3 off Kraft Singles.

rated:
The Kirkland diet green tea is very reasonable. $7.99 for 35 bottles.

rated:
Thanks OP!

rated:
Is there a way to find out the actual cost of the items?

rated:
I already line up several items bought last week to return and rebuy with coupons. Still not able to find way to get credit from previous buy than RR's.

rated:
You can find out the actual costs sometime by going to the online version. Some are member only items that you can find out by registering with the website.

rated:
Did not find the Cottonelle at regular Costco or Business. Just on line.

rated:
This is one of the worst coupon book for me. Nothing.

rated:
thank you OP, I'm glad for the kleenex and the dental floss ( the tortellini salad tasted okay during sample yesterday...I actually might buy it when there's a coupon...and pray to be able to find the smallest package)

rated:
Thanks~

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017