posted 48 years ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 8K

Posted with ToGo

Refurbished VIZIO 50" 4K Ultra HD 120Hz Full-Array LED Smart HDTV (P502ui-B1E)
$299.99
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Refurbished-VIZIO-50-4K-Ultra-HD-120Hz-Full-Array-LED-Smart-HDTV-P502ui-B1E/43349054

Simply beautiful! Introducing the all-new VIZIO P502ui-B1E 4K Ultra HD TV. With four times the detail of 1080p Full HD and best-in-class picture quality of Full-Array LED, 64 Active LED Zones and Clear Action 480, the P-Series is your crystal-clear window to an exhilarating world where picture is everything. 

Views
11 Comments
Add Comment
This vizio model all ready has a very high failure rate new. wouldnt advise to chance a refurbished model

carlzmodo said:   This vizio model all ready has a very high failure rate new. wouldnt advise to chance a refurbished model
  Where did you find info about a high failure rate?

anticlawson said:   
carlzmodo said:   This vizio model all ready has a very high failure rate new. wouldnt advise to chance a refurbished model
  Where did you find info about a high failure rate?

It doesn't.

https://www.walmart.com/reviews/product/43349054?limit=10&sort=r...

3/8 reviews are 1 star, to save you a click:
Review 1 said: Great TV just not the refurbished model I bought. Had to return it because it would turn itself off and on a few times a day and had white snow on the picture.

Review 2 said: T V had problems that were not fixed, sound not with picture, and picture would do a brief half screen white out of lines. Took it back and bought a m50c1 from the local Walmart store.

Review 3 said: First time I turned it in I noticed a huge dark spot in the middle of screen, after several minutes watching it started to notice dark lines in screen. Took to Walmart the next day traded for a brand new Sanyo 55 inch, much better choice.

Anyways, I'd buy if no sales tax

it's a gamble, I got lucky two years ago with this one, $399 was a steal. Now not so much with all the nice HDR on the way. It's not the new Vizio P series that is the problem, it's the recycling of damaged sets circulating. It's also not the same as the real P502ui-B1, the E variant is from Walmart with a lesser panel. Less colors and only 30fps on 4K, 60 at 1080p. . No HDR and crap apps from Via Plus. Off angle viewing is rather poor and upscale engine isn't the best. However FALD and other features make up for some of those shortcomings.

Still I've been happy with it as long as you know it's shortfalls. It's my third vizio and none have failed me and it's on 10hr/365. My other vizio is close to 8yrs old XVT47

back then I went through one easy RMA, shipped to my door so not problem. Second arrived double Boxed and like new. .  They didn't even want the old set back, BB recycled it for free. Just got a FW update last week. 

Works great. Very happy with my tv.

Thanks a lot. in for one!

I read it was out of stock but keep checking for a refill.

The Television was in great condition it buffers a lot on some of the apps but other than that it works perfectly.

yes the apps suck, the P series is a hot rod, Via Plus is just poor platform. sounds like Vizio is going back to apps after the tablet remote fail.

Maybe the new models will help with sales on older sets. Vizio Launches 2017 M-series and P-series XLED Displays
http://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2017/4/25/15411048/vizio-...

Why I should pay that much for a refurbished model and even after there are multiple issues I read about it over the internet. But if luckily it is a great model then it will worth of it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017