posted 2 months ago by
sbarbati

13 Deals offers four Hyatt Resort Bath Towels  in White for $24.49 with free shipping.

9 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Thick and big....Wonderful....Thanks.

rated:
"Note that there may be slightly irregularities in the stitching in areas, you but you will hardly notice, and will be saving a ton on these luxury towels! "

rated:
Thx, OP. In 4 1 and green.

rated:
Are these the same towels that "fall into" my suitcase at the when I stay at the Hyatt?

rated:
Are these new?

rated:
I'm taking a flyer on these towels, and, 13deals.
Will try and report back on whether the towels were a good buy,
and on the Seller.

rated:
websquirrel said:   Are these the same towels that "fall into" my suitcase at the when I stay at the Hyatt?
  And they are actually not that luxurious as 13Deals is marketing them to be.

rated:
my order finally shipped 2 days ago, will arrive on Saturday, nearly a month after order was placed.

rated:
I am still waiting for mine to arrive. I had a UPS tracking number but the towels never arrived. They claim they had sold more than they had in stock and more towels are suppose to arrive soon.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017