posted 1 month ago by
rocketjayzee

Where did I found this?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lenspen-ultrapro-lens-cleaner/3325029.p?skuId=3325029 

Buyer's Notes:
Last week, my phone got dirty in the rain, and some dirt got inside my poor lens(iPhone 7 btw).
I was looking for some stuff online for something that help me clean it, then I stumbled upon this egg on Best Buy

It gets the job done, makes my lens all sparkly clean. It's easy to use, just smudge it over your lenses.
I also used it for cleaning my own DSLR lens on my Canon camera, it just works as it said.
One thing I don't like is that the cap on one side keeps falling off. I would have given them 5 stars for this price.
But oh well, it's only $4.99 a piece. Not too shabby.

0 Comments
Add Comment
  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017