posted 3 months ago by
smokeycatrules
Happy Member

Mobil 1 Oil $26.99 a 6-pack ($10 off 6-pack for 4 days only 4/21 to 4/24/17) at Costco.com  with free shipping

5W-20,  0W-20, 0W-40, 5W-30, 10W-30

https://www.costco.com/CatalogSearch?keyword=mobil+oil&pageSize=96 

Here's the website for the rebate:
https://mobiloil.com/en/promotion/mobil-promotions/up-to-15-dollars-off-with-mobil-1-and-mobil-super 

• $15 rebate with purchase of five quarts of Mobil 1™ synthetic motor oil and a Mobil 1™ Extended Performance Oil Filter
  • $12 rebate with purchase of five quarts of Mobil 1 synthetic motor oil
  • $10 rebate with purchase of five quarts of Mobil Super™ Synthetic motor oil
  • $7 rebate with purchase of five quarts of any Mobil Super™ motor oil

15 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
6 Pack not case.

rated:
Thanks OP, I always look for this when Costco has free shipping. I just received 2-$12 rebates from last month when Costco had the $10 savings on Mobil1 with free shipping.

rated:
Does this 6-Pack qualify for a rebate?

rated:
homersaysdoh said:   Thanks OP, I always look for this when Costco has free shipping. I just received 2-$12 rebates from last month when Costco had the $10 savings on Mobil1 with free shipping.

how many times have you done the rebate? it says limited 2 per household. Wondering if that's just every submission or entire lifetime

rated:
ernie334 said:   
homersaysdoh said:   Thanks OP, I always look for this when Costco has free shipping. I just received 2-$12 rebates from last month when Costco had the $10 savings on Mobil1 with free shipping.

how many times have you done the rebate? it says limited 2 per household. Wondering if that's just every submission or entire lifetime

This was my 3rd rebate with Mobil1. It is a limit of 2 per promotional period. This rebate ends on May 31. I will qualify for the rebate promotion that comes up after May 31.

rated:
po90260 said:   Does this 6-Pack qualify for a rebate?
  yes it does. 10 quarts gets you 2 rebate. 5qt only gets you 1 rebate

rated:
I did 2 rebates for this period.

rated:
dumb question. what's the address you use for costco on the rebate? lol

and do you need to wait til actual shipment to send rebate? or can you just do a pdf of online order?

rated:
To receive a $15 rebate check, send original register receipt(s) showing proof of purchase(s) of five (5) quarts or more of any Mobil 1 motor oil and one (1) Mobil 1™ Extended Performance Oil Filter or Mobil 1™ Motorcycle Oil Filter.
To receive a $12 rebate check, send original register receipt(s) showing proof of purchase(s) of five (5) quarts or more of any Mobil 1 motor oil.
To receive a $10 rebate check, send original register receipt(s) showing proof of purchase(s) of five (5) quarts or more of any Mobil Super™ Synthetic motor oil.
To receive a $7 rebate check, send original register receipt(s) showing proof of purchase(s) of five (5) quarts or more of any Mobil Super motor oil.
Limited to purchases made at participating retailers; excludes online purchases made at Amazon. com.
Rebate not valid on oil change services.

rated:
I'd use the address on the receipt they include or the nearest Costco.

rated:
Best deal around with rebates makes the price $11.99 for a 6-pack of mobil 1

rated:
Costco isn't on the list of participating retailers. Terms say, "Limited to purchases made at participating retailers..." What makes you think that Mobil will honor the rebate?

rated:
Maybe because I have sent in the rebate with the purchase from Costco before and got the rebate money back.

rated:
Has anyone used this rebate with Walmart?

rated:
I received my rebate for 2-6 quart cases purchased from Costco

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017