posted 48 years ago by
anticlawson
I am usually on vacation.

Staples has the Oral-B Deep Sweep + Smart Guide Triaction 5000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush  on sale for $57.29 with free shipping.

• Includes Handle, Charger, 1 Refill Brush Head, Refill Stand, Travel Case and Smart Guide
  • Visible Pressure Sensor Lights Up
  • Timer Indicates When You Have Brushed for 2 Minutes

4.5/5 stars based on 287 customer reviews at Amazon - $99.99 shipped.
Note: After you have added the toothbrush to your cart, head here and pick a freebie

Views
10 Comments
Add Comment
My elder sister uses it.

busytradeuklimited said:   My elder sister uses it.
  And I've found her breath to always be minty fresh!

"A fully charged Oral-B Deep Sweep 5000 with SmartGuide lasts for up to 10 days with regular use"

i bought a cheaper model Oral-B like 2.5 years ago, now the toothbrush cant hold charge that long, it longs about 2-3 days.

so i just bought this Fairywill toothbrush, just received it today. it claims " 4 hours charge minimum 30 days use"
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01NCUMZJJ/

OOS Online

Old model. but good price. Newer ones can take up to 24 hours to fully charge.

If you want an electric toothbrush you need to jump on this.

Quikboy4 said:   
busytradeuklimited said:   My elder sister uses it.
  And I've found her breath to always be minty fresh!

Hehehe...That's funny

It is a great machine. I feel & notice the difference. Highly recommend it. Would buy it again.

in for one

Good deal

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017