posted 1 month ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 7K

Posted with ToGo

Cricket Wireless - BYOD SIM Kit
$1.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/cricket-wireless-byod-sim-kit/5153001.p?skuId=5153001

Link up to the Cricket network with this wireless Cricket SIM card kit, which provides nationwide 4G LTE. The cellular service is compatible with almost all GSM devices. This Cricket SIM card kit comes with three different plans to choose from, including basic, smart and pro plans with unlimited talk, text and data plus optional add-on features.

9 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
ragingwookiee said:   Cricket Wireless - BYOD SIM Kit
$1.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/cricket-wireless-byod-sim-kit/5153001.p?skuId=5153001 

Link up to the Cricket network with this wireless Cricket SIM card kit, which provides nationwide 4G LTE. The cellular service is compatible with almost all GSM devices. This Cricket SIM card kit comes with three different plans to choose from, including basic, smart and pro plans with unlimited talk, text and data plus optional add-on features.

FYI, if you add refill card, it will apply 20% off, I was able to get sim + $70 refill card for $57.99, $70 is the highest they have, + !% CB, good deal, thanks

rated:
I noticed the extra deal for the refill cards but all the taxes on the cards brought them up to regular price.  Target doesn't charge any taxes.  Am I missing something?

rated:
sweet deal... limit 2? 

rated:
Needed another sim for my fifth line, which is free on cricket. Better than cheap It was free money.

rated:
Double post.

rated:
comodosky said:   
ragingwookiee said:   Cricket Wireless - BYOD SIM Kit
$1.99

FYI, if you add refill card, it will apply 20% off, I was able to get sim + $70 refill card for $57.99, $70 is the highest they have, + !% CB, good deal, thanks

How much do you get for $70 card ? min/text/data

rated:
$70 could pay for 3.5 months family plan line $20/month.  The basic plan includes unlimited talk and text, 3GB LTE data and then unlimited 2g data.

rated:
Do I need to pay the $25 activation fee if I buy this SIM card?

rated:
No activation fee if you do it online.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017