posted 48 years ago by
jess888

I had some ancient Lands' End gc's and a small Staples gc that I didn't want to deal with.  Sold them at CVS.CardCash.com in exchange for a CVS eGift Card.

This won't be the deal for everyone, but if you have some GC's that you haven't been able to use, or that you don't want, this is an option.

The transaction occurs entirely online; you put in the GC numbers and pins, then you get the CVS gc via email once they clear it all.  Supposed to take one to two business days to complete, normally.  You can check your cc's on their site to see what the offer would be.

https://cvs.cardcash.com 

Here are the numbers:
Merchant    QTY    Value    %          Payment
Staples          1    $20.00    95.2%    $19.04
Lands' End    1    $32.61    85.12%    $27.76
Lands' End    1    $3.46      85.12%    $2.95

UPDATE 4/26:
I received an email within two business days that my order was cancelled because it was considered too high risk...!  Not sure what that's about.  They wouldn't give me any more information.

Views
8 Comments
Add Comment
Sounds like a decent deal. Anyone here have any experience with cardcash.com? I would like to know if this is legit before trying it. Thanks.

roy7736 said:   Sounds like a decent deal. Anyone here have any experience with cardcash.com? I would like to know if this is legit before trying it. Thanks.
  i tried selling some cards on cardcash. they are horrible to deal with. do not return emails.

roy7736 said:   Sounds like a decent deal. Anyone here have any experience with cardcash.com? I would like to know if this is legit before trying it. Thanks.
I've bought a number of Home Depot card codes from them.  Some people say they've had their cards drained before they could use them, so I've been pretty careful to used the full value on the card within a day or two of receiving the codes.  Haven't had any issues so far.

Not even a swap.  They don't give full amount!   You're then stuck with a lousy CVS gift card.

Last I checked, CVS gift cards can only be used in store, not online. Getting a CVS card via email just seems like asking for trouble.

cardcash is a legit site. I have bought numerous e-mail "gift cards" and never got burned.

They will buy for cash as well as CVS cards, but of course at a discount.

supersnoop00 said:   Last I checked, CVS gift cards can only be used in store, not online. Getting a CVS card via email just seems like asking for trouble.
  still true - and very irksome - as the best prices are online, and the most convenient.

Are these cards good on liquor. Our CVS has a great booze aisle and good prices. I want to get rid of my Bass Pro gift cards.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017