Posted with ToGo

Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Supreme Comfort Crew-Neck T-Shirt (Red or Blue)
$26 w/ in-store pickup
https://www.macys.com/shop/product/polo-ralph-lauren-mens-supreme-comfort-crew-neck-t-shirt?ID=1710369&CategoryID=16295 

Add 4 to cart and use coupon code WOW25 for $10 off $25.

Add a $4 dollar beauty item to get free shipping.

Views
8 Comments
Add Comment
I believe that Polo Ralph Lauren must be one of the excluded brands for the WOW25 code. At least it did not work for me. Gave me: "Promo Code: wow25. We're sorry. The current contents of your Shopping Bag do not qualify you for the Promotion."

update:  Sorry my mistake.  I thought Navy was considered 'blue' but this is just for "Connecticut blue" or red.

It was working for me. Granted most of the sizes are all sold out now.

Noahbody123 said:   I believe that Polo Ralph Lauren must be one of the excluded brands for the WOW25 code. At least it did not work for me. Gave me: "Promo Code: wow25. We're sorry. The current contents of your Shopping Bag do not qualify you for the Promotion."
  It is working for me - be sure to add red or blue and you have to add 4 to receive $10 off - my total was $21.96

$26 for a t-shirt?

TheGhoul said:   $26 for a t-shirt?

My thought exactly, lol.  Sure it's a named brand, but it can't be THAT good...

for FOUR shirts (not yelling just pointing it out)

idlezork said:   
TheGhoul said:   $26 for a t-shirt?

My thought exactly, lol.  Sure it's a named brand, but it can't be THAT good...

I am seeing $32

Looks good ! Thank you !

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017