posted 48 years ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 8K

Google Play Movie Rental: Any One Movie Of Your Choice -- $0.99 (YMMV)

Get any one movie rental of your choice for $0.99. Choose any title, from the newest releases to classics, including the selection below!

Discount will be added to "Account => Rewards" and applied at checkout. Watch anywhere, including offline, on your mobile, laptop, tablet, and supported Android devices. Redeem your offer by July 7, 2017, on Google Play from compatible Internet connected devices using a Google account.

Views
14 Comments
Add Comment
Your link code generated a 'your account is not eligible' message, but the $.99 offer banner was on top of the page and worked when I tried it.

I had to click on the banner twice before it became eligible

Works for me.

You should be able to watch these on your TV as well if you have anything that has a youtube app connected to it.

I get nothing, no message, no reward, browsing from my phone, even when entering the base url play.google.com/store? code=DPM6X3ZASNMJFL4DUA5K9HRH

The link/code did not work for my account but there was a $1.49 promotion at the top of the google link

Thanks so much.

The link never did work for me, it always just opened the Play app on my phone with no offer (must be the default app for play links on my phone). Anyway, you can also open the Play app, open the menu, hit "Redeem" and enter code PM6X3ZASNMJFL4DUA5K9HRH there. This offer must be targeted, it worked for one of my accounts but not the other.

These are always targeted. I regularly get the 0.99 and also 1.49 rental offers. Both excellent deals too.

Worked for me. Thanks OP!

Worked for me as well.

Worked for me.Thanks so much.

No workee for me, but it was worth the chance. Thanks anyway.

munirikhatri said:   The link/code did not work for my account but there was a $1.49 promotion at the top of the google link

I got the same thing. This is the fine print:
Google Play said: $1.49 for any movie rental
Get any one movie rental of your choice for $1.49. Choose any title, from the newest releases to classics, including the selection below!

Discount will be added to "Account => Rewards" and applied at checkout. Watch anywhere, including offline, on your mobile, laptop, tablet, and supported Android devices. Redeem your offer by July 7, 2017, on Google Play from compatible Internet connected devices using a Google account.

Limit 1 per user. Nontransferable. No cash value. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or discounts, except Google Play Gift Cards. This offer is open to specific Google Play users based on purchase history. Age restrictions apply. See Content Promotion Terms and Google Play Terms & Conditions.
Collapse

worked for me... (came up as a welcome back offer)
offer valid until Jul 7th

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017