Lowe's Kobalt 40-Volt max 12-in straight cordless string trimmer and edger price was reduced to $99.00.  Was priced at $149.00 for a 33% reduction.  Model # KST 120X-06.  

• Kobalt 12-in cordless string trimmer and edger is ideal for removing weeds and touching up lawns up to 1/2-acre
  • Includes 40-volt max Li-ion battery with 1-hour recharge time and charger
  • Straight shaft reaches under obstacles while wrap around handle provides easy edging
  • Variable speed trigger allows user to control speed and power
  • Edger capable, allowing you to transfer trimmer to edger with ease
  • Dual .065-in auto feed line makes it easy to get through thick grass and weedswithout bumping required
  • Part of the Kobalt 40-volt max team, allowing you to use 1 battery with 7 lawn care tools
  • Cuts up to 1.75 miles at 3-MPH pace on one charge
  • 5-year warranty gives you peace of mind

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Kobalt-40-Volt-Max-12-in-Straight-Cordl...

Views
5 Comments
Add Comment
still $149 all stores in my area

The 60V line of tools is a Lowe's exclusive to go head to head with Home Depot's EGO 56V tools.

$99.00 price available in about half the states (650 stores)

Price also applies to 13-In version (notable upgrades in line handling).  Was still listed at 149 at my store..stood next to display, ordered from online for delivery to store.  Picked up item from display, walked to CS to claim it, and got my 10% military discount to boot...very easy...

satteyi said:   The 60V line of tools is a Lowe's exclusive to go head to head with Home Depot's EGO 56V tools.

They don't have a 60v line. You are probably referring to the 80v stuff. I would also hardly call it exclusive to Lowes, as it is Kobalt & that is ONLY sold at Lowes. So there was no special finagling going on in order for Lowes to be the only place it would be sold, that was it's destiny before the product idea was even an idea.

On that same not, Ego is not a Home Depot brand. It is just sold there. You would have a better chance convincing me Ryobi or Ridgid  are Home Depot brands, as that is the only place they are sold to consumers.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017