posted 1 month ago by
Johnnyzz

While some of you maybe waiting for the bankruptcy sell off, here is a chance to make out with a brand new craftsman rider for around $1000 after taking into account sales tax and SYWR points.

The reviews are so so in terms of the quality of the deck so buyer beware.
http://www.sears.com/craftsman-420cc-automatic-42-8221-riding-mo... 

he Craftsman 420cc Automatic Riding Mower makes yard upkeep fast and easy. This mower has an automatic transmission, and pedal controlled speed. The mower has a 42" deck, and the cutting height can be adjusted from 1.5 in. up to 4 in. The riding mower features Turf Saver Tires that prevent skidding and grass damage.

Craftsman 420cc Automatic Riding Mower manicures your lawn for beautiful landscaping
Mower features a full 42" cutting deck to cover large areas
Mower has full pressure lubrication and a spin on the oil filter for longer engine life
Cutting height can be adjusted from 1.5" up to 4"
Automatic foot pedal controls transmission and speed
Turf Saver Tires won't skid or damage lawn surface
18" turning radius provides agile maneuverability
Mower can move at speeds up to 5.5 mph
Wide step-through design makes it easy to get in and out of mower
Mid back seat provides a more comfortable ride
13" ergonomically designed steering wheel is comfortable to grip
Mower has a cup holder for your favorite beverage

Also on sale are the following : 
$999 + tax ($85 in SYWR) Craftsman 30" 420cc 6-Speed Shift-on-the-Go Rear Engine Riding Mower
$1099 + tax ($86 in SYWR) Craftsman 42" 19HP  Briggs & Stratton Fast Auto TurnTight® Riding Mower
(Cuz one product one post, didn't put links in the other two )

6 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
rated:
Nice post, I connected it to the best deal for the Craftsman 42" with B&S engine.

I did just want to clear up a misconception you have about posts. You are welcome to post as many deals in one post as you like, however usually people group similar items like you have or sale items but really there is no hard rule. No limit to one link or anything like that.

A general set of principle might be:

1. Group deals together that have a reason to be together (Sale, similar, grouped for purpose)
  2. Post really good deals as individual items, even if it could be grouped, if it is likely that it would be lost in a sale post
  3. Also don't post 20 items from a sale as individual posts based on the reasoning of statement #2

I put the links in for the items you listed.

rated:
what about it's uses?

rated:
Recently bought this mower (42", 19 h.p., w/ turn-tight) for 1363.89 inc. tax delivered to my local catalog store. I thought it was a great buy for that price. If you need a mower in this size class, I would jump in with both feet.

rated:
Thanks OP, got the $1099  Craftsman 42" 19HP  Briggs & Stratton Fast Auto TurnTight® Riding Mower  instead. Great deal, plus $111 back in SYWR! Also, for those of you that has Chase Freedom cards, don't forget they have a 4% bonus at Sears through the Ultimate Rewards Mall for a total of 5% CB.

rated:
Showing 1299 for me.

rated:
Get a Sears coupon code and get  10% more off, it will cut down on your points. it worked on the 30" mower

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017