Posted with ToGo

Amex Offer:$65+ Purchases at Boxed.com Receive a $25 Credit (Twitter Required)

https://sync.americanexpress.com/twitter/ 

Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your connected Card to spend a minimum of $65+ in one or more transactions online at www.Boxed.com or on the Boxed mobile app by 6/30/17. Tweet using #AmexBoxed to add this offer to your connected American Express® Card. This offer does not require a coupon at the point of sale - so once you?ve received a confirmation response message from our Twitter handle @AmexOffers that the offer has been added, just shop with your connected Card to redeem!

35 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
ragingwookiee said:   (Twitter Required)Not required as it's available via your online Amex account, but YMMV. 

rated:
Was on some of my AMEX cards but not others, so nice that Twitter is available to add it if necessary.

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
ragingwookiee said:   (Twitter Required)
Not required as it's available via your online Amex account, but YMMV. 

^This. Found the offer by logging into my Amex account.

rated:
You can get an additional $15 off $60 by requesting a referral code/link at Request a referral thread
In that case you must have $80+ worth of stuff in your cart.

rated:
Combine with cashback site for additional 4% back as well as SURVEY20 or SURVEY15 promo codes.

rated:
Question for Boxed.com veterans.
Does it work if you use your spouse's referral link (for each other) or do they cancel the orders?

rated:
Read it on DoC that BOXED10 code might also work.
Haven't tried it though.

rated:
sweet, thanks OP... successfully used AMEX and SURVEY20

rated:
Thanks, OP!

rated:
Survey10 promo code got me 20% off plus the $25 amex offer.
Thanks.

rated:
Remember to choose your 3 free samples!!
https://www.boxed.com/samples/

rated:
it was offered on my online Amex account

rated:
It is in my account as well. Thanks OP!

rated:
do you need to have a total of $65+ after SURVEY10 discount?

rated:
xalex25 said:   do you need to have a total of $65+ after SURVEY10 discount?
  $65 must be charged to Amex

rated:
boxed10 is working for 10% off for me.

rated:
Used survey10 for 20% off and went through CB site for 4% rebate (got it) and products were delivered in two days and $25 amex cred was posted to account same time as Boxed charge. All worked fine. Note: $65 needs to be posted to Amex after discounts.

rated:
Thanks to FW I once again own enough toilet paper to be put on a local police watch list.

rated:
NOT working for me. Spend $69 on giftcard for 5 days, still posted nothing in reward. Called AX customer service they said the reward is furnished by Boxed.com not AX.

rated:
xuja said:   NOT working for me. Spend $69 on giftcard for 5 days, still posted nothing in reward. Called AX customer service they said the reward is furnished by Boxed. com not AX.
I got the "congrats on using your offer" email right alongside my order confirmation email.

Boxed doesn't send gift card orders to a third party do they? That could be the issue (that or gift cards are excluded, although Amex has never cared in the past so long as the primary merchant is the one who ran the charge).

rated:
Boxed.com sell PF change gift card. I purchased from them from the card is shipped from Boxed.com. From the instruction
I don't see exclusions for gift cards.

rated:
Isn't working for me either. I bought some postage stamps in the order. I don't see them excluded.

rated:
I chatted last night on my Boxed order, never received the confirmation like I have in the past. The rep checked and said it was valid but might take up to 90 days

rated:
This issue has been known for last few days and it appears that they are trying to fix it

rated:
It seems Boxed has changed their merchant ID which is causing the offer to not trigger once you purchase. You need to call 8002977500 and choose option 4 in the IVR – you will be connected to the Online technical team and tell them about the technical issue where the credit is not automatically posted. They know about this issue and will manually credit after checking your account.

rated:
I think you meant option 3...

rated:
Btw, you can add 8% Cash Back with TOPCASHBACK!!

rated:
thank you for all the help, I called AX with the number given, they promised to adjust my $25 reward manually.

rated:
I got an email from Amex showing the offer was triggered about a week after the charge posted to my account, which was highly strange. Still waiting on the actual credit though.

rated:
I had another offer, Total Wine and More, not send a trigger email right after the charge.  I almost always get one.  Wonder if I'll get it in a few days/week.

rated:
Somewhat off topic, but is there a go-to item that people are getting at Boxed.com at a good price? All things I'm looking at don't have great prices. Once I factor in the cash back and amex deal, it's only slightly better than I could do at other places.

rated:
Granulated garlic has been prohibitively expensive for the past year or more, and it suddenly and drastically saw an over 100% price increase seemingly overnight in some stores that used sell it at a decent price (of course we restaurateurs use granulated garlic). So when Boxed.com first came out they had the 21 oz bottles of granulated garlic, and with the 20% discount or w/e that they offered when they first opened along with the 25$ off, it became a steal. I bought over 40 lbs of it. Unsurprisingly they shortly thereafter stopped selling it Lmfao. Now Idgaf about them. Thanks for the garlic, losers!

rated:
Boxed.com please

rated:
anorexicwallet said:   Boxed. com please
PM sent.

rated:
SURVEY20 expired
SURVEY15 expired
BOXED10 worked 10%
Buy 5 different PepsiCo items and get $10 off with code STOCKUP10. Valid through 6/11/17.
Enter code OURGIFT at checkout to get $15 off your first order of $60 or more.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017