posted 29 days ago by
vcdburn
Broke Member

WEN 3962 Two-Speed Band Saw with Stand and Worklight, 10"Amazon $190https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016VD8GAA/ 

12 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
thx so much OP.  Happy Father's Day to me

rated:
Even Better
Shows $183.65

rated:
nwwine said:   Even Better
Shows $183.65

I am seeing $176 now! 

rated:
Just be careful.  I ordered at $190 and then tried to cancel my order yesterday to get the $184 price and it wouldn't let me have 2 in processing status.
No problem though as it wouldn't cancel my order, so I still have it coming at the $190 price.
Anyone have any luck these days at getting a $14 credit from Amazon??

rated:
it's dropped more, now at $170.31. thanks OP,

rated:
$157.94 now.  link 

Moderator Comment: Edited to clean link. — Apr. 29, 2017 @ 10:25pm
rated:
152.10 now

rated:
man, the price on this thing is dropping like a rock! I got home depot to price match in case i don't like it and want to return it, i don't have to go through the hassle of shipping it back to Amazon.

rated:
This may be an example of Walmart and Amazon auto price matching each other. Someone posted a theory on another forum about how they match each other, and it keeps dropping because Walmart has a pick up in store discount, which Amazon matches, then Walmart matches and adds another pick up discount, and the cycle continues.

Not sure if its legit but I did see the same item at the same price at Walmart. If it drops again .. might be this in effect.

rated:
matthewk said:   152.10 now
  How low will it go?!

rated:
Neilium said:   
matthewk said:   152.10 now
  How low will it go?!

That was the lowest.  It's OOS now from Amazon but still available from Walmart for $157.94 (less $5.84 for in-store pickup).  link to Walmart 

rated:
Currently back in stock at $152.10, Prime, but only 5 left...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017