posted 2 months ago by
CaptainVirus

This baseball training equipment normally hovers around $200.  Camelx3 has a low price of $140 back in November 2016 (probably a BF deal) and an all-time low of $130ish in 2013. Amazon 
Alternately, you could buy it through Kohls here. The price is the same and you would have to pay tax and shipping.  HOWEVER, you could pay for the entire thing with Kohls cash, bought over eBay at about 20%-25% savings, which would offset tax and shipping and more.  eBates may or may not provide cash back on the full amount (I don't know how that works, but you still get cash back for ShopYourWay points at Sears ), so that could offset things further.  You could also pay full price and sell your own Kohls Cash for about $22 and get another 6% or $9 cash back from eBates.  Here's what my Kohls transactions looked like:

• Subtotal: $159.99
  • Kohl's Cash: $159.99 (eBay purchased saved me about $36)
  • Shipping: $8.95
  • Tax: $0.56
  • Total: $9.51 (effective cost to me was closer to $124 plus shipping)

Currently, I've been using FreeShipping.com, which is a paid service, to get rebates on online shipping costs, too (just stating a fact, not trying to push the paid service in this thread).

1 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Looks great to do exercise. I love playing baseball.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017