posted 27 days ago by
busytradeuklimited

GreenWorks 24282 40V 150 MPH Cordless Sweeper for $31.97
 Bare Tool - Battery and Charger Sold Separately

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I checked Amazon and they were about a buck lower.  Don't know if that's their normal price or if it's on sale there too. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D3KJN34?

rated:
Looks like a good deal on Amazon for $30.72, cheapest it's ever been:

https://camelcamelcamel.com/GreenWorks-24282-Variable-Cordless-I...

I already own the mower, pole saw, and string trimmer from this line of tools, may as well pick this one up as well being so cheap (and I already have 2 batteries). Thanks!

rated:
Just a FYI as I have this blower as part of a blower/lawn mower combo I purchased from SAMS Club.
The blower is good for cut grass and dirt ONLY. It is pretty useless for leaves... just don't want anyone thinking it will have any value for the fall.

rated:
I have the opposite situation.  I have just about all of their 40v tools except for this one.  The blower I got in a combo is the one with the wide, maybe 3" tube, that does work well for leaves as long as they aren't too dense.  The problem is that the air isn't as concentrated so it isn't as good for sweeping grass clippings off of the walkways after you mow.  I wish they had just included an adapter to taper it down to the same size as this sweeper rather than need two separate tools.  But at $30 you can't complain too much.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017