rated:
thx

rated:
I can't get the friends and family code to work. Also, I was trying to pay for this with an eBay gift card, but it won't work. Anyone know why this may be? edit: Just read that eBay does not allow you to purchase 3rd party GC with an eBay GC. That is lame.Anyways, so are we supposed to get an additional 15% off of $85 with the F&F code? edit: nevermind. I saw the F&F is for Toys R Us, not eBay. Guess I should have paid more attention to everything.

rated:
mrbigballer said:   I can't get the friends and family code to work. Also, I was trying to pay for this with an eBay gift card, but it won't work. Anyone know why this may be?
   the F&F code is valid on TRU or BRU website for merchandise, not this gift card. eBay GC's can no longer be used to pay for GC's on eBay. been like that for over 6 months already.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017