http://rewards.tpgrewards.com/helperbeef/

the Helper will be on sale for $1 per box at SHOPRITE starting 4/30

22 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Just FYI: it all has to be on the same receipt, so those of you thinking (as I did) of buying 3 discounted boxes and then stopping by Whole Foods for the fancy grass-fed beef won't be able to.

rated:
Hamburger Helper does not help Ground Beef   but maybe you can return it later.

rated:
I did this and if you purchase 2 or 3 lbs of ground beef and it comes out to $9 they will still give you the $9 not prorate the rebate...

rated:
huntergather said:   I did this and if you purchase 2 or 3 lbs of ground beef and it comes out to $9 they will still give you the $9 not prorate the rebate...
  Good to know. I was wondering who pays $9.25 for a pound of ground beef.

rated:
chubbypops said:   
huntergather said:   I did this and if you purchase 2 or 3 lbs of ground beef and it comes out to $9 they will still give you the $9 not prorate the rebate...
  Good to know. I was wondering who pays $9.25 for a pound of ground beef.

That guy that tried to buy it at Whole Foods. Some of the smaller grocery stores around me are offering more  free range, gluten free, all natural, or whatever you think you need for pricier beef  in the more recent months. Please everyone, keep buying it too, it only makes the "regular" cheaper

rated:
shaggymutt said:   Just FYI: it all has to be on the same receipt, so those of you thinking (as I did) of buying 3 discounted boxes and then stopping by Whole Foods for the fancy grass-fed beef won't be able to.
  You only get rebated what you paid for the beef...
However I wonder where it is $9.25 a pound?

rated:
I'm not sure if anyone has asked this yet, but where do you get ground beef for $9.25/lb?

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   http://rewards.tpgrewards.com/helperbeef/ 

matrix5k said:  I'm not sure if anyone has asked this yet, but where do you get ground beef for $9.25/lb?

Have you tried grass-fed beef. I pay about $7/lb at Trader Joe's and it taste way better than regular factory-farmed beef IMHO.

rated:
momotarosan said:   
Have you tried grass-fed beef. I pay about $7/lb at Trader Joe's and it taste way better than regular factory-farmed beef IMHO.

The FWF way is to buy by the ¼ cow.

rated:
momotarosan said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   http://rewards.tpgrewards.com/helperbeef/ 

matrix5k said:  I'm not sure if anyone has asked this yet, but where do you get ground beef for $9.25/lb?

I buy Safeway 7% or 10% when $2.99 a pound, about once a month price like that

rated:
For those who have done this offer already, after uploading and sending your receipt how long does it take to get the code back in your e-mail? I submitted my receipt 30 minutes ago and have not received any messages back from them. From the terms and conditions they say "shortly after" but are not more specific than that.

Submission Instructions: Snap a picture of your receipt. Make sure the receipt clearly shows 1) three qualifying boxes of Helper and 1 pound of ground beef or ground chuck 2) the retailer name, date, time and 3) total receipt amount. Tips on Taking Your Photo: Flatten the receipt and place it on a dark non-reflective surface. Make sure there is enough light and that the entire receipt is in the frame. Hold the camera steady and also make sure the receipt is in focus. Review the image quality before submitting. If the receipt is too long, please fold the receipt and make sure that all of the required details are visible.

Shortly after the receipt of a submission via upload, you will receive two (2) messages from TPG Rewards Inc. to the email address used to submit the receipt notifying you of the status of your submission. The two email replies will be comprised of 1) an email confirmation of submission receipt and 2) after your receipt has been validated, an email with a unique code. Enter this unique code using the link above to receive your rebate. If your submission does not comply with requirements, you will receive 1) an email confirmation of submission receipt and 2) an error reply message via email. If your second attempted submission does not comply with the requirements, you will receive an error email message requesting you to submit via mail-in.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   For those who have done this offer already, after uploading and sending your receipt how long does it take to get the code back in your e-mail? I submitted my receipt 30 minutes ago and have not received any messages back from them. From the terms and conditions they say "shortly after" but are not more specific than that.

Submission Instructions: Snap a picture of your receipt. Make sure the receipt clearly shows 1) three qualifying boxes of Helper and 1 pound of ground beef or ground chuck 2) the retailer name, date, time and 3) total receipt amount. Tips on Taking Your Photo: Flatten the receipt and place it on a dark non-reflective surface. Make sure there is enough light and that the entire receipt is in the frame. Hold the camera steady and also make sure the receipt is in focus. Review the image quality before submitting. If the receipt is too long, please fold the receipt and make sure that all of the required details are visible.

Shortly after the receipt of a submission via upload, you will receive two (2) messages from TPG Rewards Inc. to the email address used to submit the receipt notifying you of the status of your submission. The two email replies will be comprised of 1) an email confirmation of submission receipt and 2) after your receipt has been validated, an email with a unique code. Enter this unique code using the link above to receive your rebate. If your submission does not comply with requirements, you will receive 1) an email confirmation of submission receipt and 2) an error reply message via email. If your second attempted submission does not comply with the requirements, you will receive an error email message requesting you to submit via mail-in.

Just an update: I finally got the code in my e-mail about 6 hours after submitting the receipt. I bought a 3 pound chub of ground beef that was listed on the receipt just as "ground beef" so it looks like I will be getting 3 pounds of ground beef rebated instead of just one. It said it would take up to 8 weeks to receive the check in the mail.

rated:
Good stuff

rated:
Thanks!

rated:

receipt (62.21kB)
Disclaimer
Has rejected my submission 6 times. Think this is bull chit.
This isn't that bad of a pic...

rated:
foxhopper said:   Has rejected my submission 6 times. Think this is bull chit.
This isn't that bad of a pic...

Don't they usually want a pic (or pics) of a continuous receipt - from end to end, showing all 4 corners?
I've has stuff rejected if I didn't do that...

rated:
They say in the rules it can be folded if too long, but I also submitted a couple pics that were of the complete unfolded receipt (similar quality) and they were rejected.

rated:
I finally got it to accept one. Fortunately Meijer, where I made the purchase, has a loyalty program called MPerks. You can go there and get digital copies of your receipts. I was able to pull up the receipt in PDF and convert it to Jpeg file.

After submitting the code I received an email from tpgcustomer@tpgny.com. The email has [No Subject] for title and contains no text in body...Did anyone else receive a similar email from what I'm assuming is from the rebate site?

rated:
Ten days from receipt submission to arrival of check....one of the fastest rebates ever.

rated:
GatorJ said:   Ten days from receipt submission to arrival of check....one of the fastest rebates ever.
 Good to know. Thanks for the report. It looks like following that timeline I can expect my check by the end of the week.

rated:
Yes, thanks Gator!

rated:
Got my rebate today. Took about 12 days.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017