posted 48 years ago by
Xenocrates
Deal Hunter - Moderator

Amazon has the Yost Vises 10" Heavy-Duty Ductile Iron Woodworkers Vise (10WW-CA) on sale for $105.38 with free shipping.

Deal Notes: This is only $3.39 higher than the lowest price ever ($101.99) from Amazon according to Camelcamelcamel. The price of this vice has recent stepped down in price in significant jumps. This price is over $20 lower than the previous low price which was $20 lower than the previous low of all time. 

• Woodworkers vise with 10" jaw width mounts to any bench up to 3" thick to provide clamping action for heavy-duty and professional applications
  • Ductile iron body with black enamel finish and replaceable cast bronze alloy nut construction provides strength for extended life
  • Slightly tapered jaws create a solid grip and apply pressure evenly across the top and bottom of vise
  • Adjustable-height steel lift dog holds a workpiece in place for sanding or scraping
  • Meets Fed. Spec. GGG-V445, Type I, Class II and NSN 5120-00-221-1114

Rated 4.3/5 stars with 19 customer reviews.

Views
1 Comments
Add Comment
"Usually ships within 1-2 months"

That's a loooong wait.

I think I'll just use the my standard $10 clamps from HD, and clamp the piece to the table for sanding.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017