posted 2 months ago by
mcbjsey4hdsfg

La Crosse Technology Equity 8" Black Wall Clock for $6.24 + Free Shipping at walmart

7 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
mcbjsey4hdsfg said:   La Crosse Technology Equity 8" Black Wall Clock for $6.24 + Free Shipping at walmart
  buy the 10" ones at ikea for $1.99. they tell the same time. la crosse tech doesnt do any magic.

rated:
microkelvin said:   
mcbjsey4hdsfg said:   La Crosse Technology Equity 8" Black Wall Clock for $6.24 + Free Shipping at walmart
  buy the 10" ones at ikea for $1.99. they tell the same time. la crosse tech doesnt do any magic.

Same logic for $$$$ Rolex vs $ Timex ?  BTW, haven't wore any timepiece since early 90's so don't I give a hoot about either one.  They're all same to me, they tell time.  Not a fashionista.

rated:
ach1199 said:   
microkelvin said:   

Same logic for $$$$ Rolex vs $ Timex ?  BTW, haven't wore any timepiece since early 90's so don't I give a hoot about either one.  They're all same to me, they tell time.  Not a fashionista.

can u buy a rolex at walmart?

my point is its a better buy at ikea for this same wall clock.

rated:
An 8" black CLOCK. Ok, phew!

rated:
When I read "La Crosse Technology" I thought this was the self-set Atomic model but it's just a plain-jane clock. Here's a link to an Atomic (self-setting) La Crosse Technology clock:

http://www.smarthome.com/la-crosse-technology-wt-3102b-10-analog...

I bought a bunch of these 11 years ago from A.mazon for $11 each and they're still going strong

rated:
blueribb said:   When I read "La Crosse Technology" I thought this was the self-set Atomic model but it's just a plain-jane clock. Here's a link to an Atomic (self-setting) La Crosse Technology clock:

I bought a bunch of these 11 years ago from A.mazon for $11 each and they're still going strong

11 years ago? they are obsolete now i think. i got tons of those circuit city "atomic" clocks that just used some dummy "scheduling
to adjust the time. after pres bush changed the DTS date, now they aren't correct anymore.

rated:
microkelvin said:   
blueribb said:   When I read "La Crosse Technology" I thought this was the self-set Atomic model but it's just a plain-jane clock. Here's a link to an Atomic (self-setting) La Crosse Technology clock:

11 years ago? they are obsolete now i think. i got tons of those circuit city "atomic" clocks that just used some dummy "scheduling
to adjust the time. after pres bush changed the DTS date, now they aren't correct anymore.

They are still for sale and definitely not obsolete. They use a radio receiver to pick-up the exact time and adjust for daylight savings time automatically. Just replace batteries every few years.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017