posted 2 months ago by
bosshog

MARCO!.... MARCO!...

We pick you Marcopolomle. You are this week's Star Of The Week!

We recognized your extensive contributions to the Finance Forum here

Not only did they make a solid post, but they continued adding to the conversation in the thread, expanding the discussion for the community.

Marcopolomle consistency and thoroughness throughout the forums has not gone unnoticed.

Please keep up the great posts. The Finance community is lucky you found them.

Marcopolomle will receive a special "Star of the Week" badge, a custom title for the next week, recognition throughout the site and a special FatWallet Mystery Box! We'll have to see if he shares what he gets.

Keep making awesome contributions and thanks again for being part of the FatWallet Community.

Ryan Washatka
General Manager
FatWallet.com
"Bosshog" 

27 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
congratulations, sir. ^_^

rated:
Way to go Marcopolomle. Your turn to shine!!

rated:
Nice work. Well deserved.

rated:
Way to Go Marco!!!

rated:
Salute!

rated:
Many thanks guys & gals.
We have a great community here !
Looking forward to many more deserving members to have this badge in weeks to come.

rated:
Congratulations!

rated:
marcopolomle said:   Many thanks guys & gals.
We have a great community here !
Looking forward to many more deserving members to have this badge in weeks to come.

Great job and great thread. One of the best CC bonuses out there. I was happy to contribute to your thread!

rated:
Congratulations

rated:
Congratulations!

rated:
Nice ! Congrats !

rated:
Congrats!

rated:
Congrats !

rated:
way to go

rated:
5 stars

rated:
Hey: Just wanted to thank you guys for the BOX OF SWAG you sent me as I was the Star of the Week a few weeks ago. Lots of stuff in the box. And, most valuable was the signed card from everyone at your business. Thanks again!

rated:

Congrats (142.52kB)
Disclaimer
Congratulations! Have some cake 

rated:
duke5150 said:   Hey: Just wanted to thank you guys for the BOX OF SWAG you sent me as I was the Star of the Week a few weeks ago. Lots of stuff in the box. And, most valuable was the signed card from everyone at your business. Thanks again!

You earned it duke

Don't eBay that card, we need to make sure we aren't flooding the market with the MVP signatures

rated:
Congrats!

rated:
Great choice. Congrats Marcopolomle.

rated:
You got so many badges :O I think your chest is short of space, better implant another

rated:
Marco polo i want to travel with you the highlands of finance it would be a great journey 

rated:
Congrats Marcopolomle!

rated:
For many people here, your handle is Greek. They think it's Marco Polo. While you are, in actuality, Greek, they do not realize that your name is Marc O(nassis) Polomie.
So when they present you the trophy, I hope they get it right!

rated:
Thank you FatWallet for the "Mystery Box". It was really special.
How could have they known what I like ????
I don't want to spoil the fun for future Star of the weekers by revealing the contents of the box but have to agree with duke5150 that most valuable was the signed card from everyone at FW.
Now I know how some of their handwriting is 
Thanks Guys & Gals. It was really special and I did share it with my family and friends.
Hoping to meet you in person sometime in future.
BTW what is this "custom title" ?

rated:
marcopolomle said:   Thank you FatWallet for the "Mystery Box". It was really special.
I don't want to spoil the fun for future Star of the weekers by revealing the contents of the box but have to agree with duke5150 that most valuable was the signed card from everyone at FW.
Thanks Guys & Gals. It was really special and I did share it with my family and friends.

It is "Star of the Week"! Only for that week though..

rated:
TheRedBaaron said:   
marcopolomle said:   Thank you FatWallet for the "Mystery Box". It was really special.

It is "Star of the Week"! Only for that week though..

Why not CREATE a subtitle "Star of the week 4/27/2017" and make it permanent?!?!?!  And go back for all the "Stars" and fix theirs too?  C'Mon, the programmers aren't busy right now...LOL!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017