posted 1 month ago by
Johnnyzz

UN65KS8000 
$1,236.99
Note that you have to sign in first to see the price $1,236.99.Not sure when it ends.

https://jet.com/product/Samsung-65-Inch-4K-Ultra-HD-LED-Smart-TV...

15 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — May. 30, 2017 @ 8:47am
rated:

Jet.com (97.92kB)
Disclaimer
I logged into my account and also added it to cart but saw a much different price

rated:
dead for me
showing $1630

rated:
I get $1266.69 and combo of choices of paying less with debit card and no free return which is cheapest at $1234.23... sorry, not worth less than $30 bux cheaper at this amount.

rated:
Not a bad price for this model. 

rated:
I have this exact model, it is a huge upgrade over the 6300-6500 series that I purchased and returned to Costco after a sale showed up on this model, Much brighter and far better sharpness.

rated:
FYI, $1266.99 - $30 (SPRING15 coupon) is how you got to $1236.99 + tax of course. Ordered one, I guess this is better than the UN70KU6300 I have been eyeing.

rated:
SteelRing said:   FYI, $1266.99 - $30 (SPRING15 coupon) is how you got to $1236.99 + tax of course. Ordered one, I guess this is better than the UN70KU6300 I have been eyeing.
  Yes this ks8000 is a lot better picture quality, and quantum dots will not burn in
I also like the almost everything plugs into a connection box with a 9 foot cord that goes to the tv, very easy to change wires or hide the mess

Nothing wrong with a ku6300 or ku6500, they are fine tvs,

I purchased about 8 times from Jet.com, and they have not charged me sales tax on any of the orders

rated:
Does anyone know if Best Buy will PM this?

rated:
wiseguy1100 said:   Does anyone know if Best Buy will PM this?

• At the time of sale, we price match all local retail competitors (including their online prices) and we price match products shipped from and sold by these major online retailers: Amazon.com, bhphotovideo.com, Crutchfield.com, Dell.com, HP.com, Newegg.com, and TigerDirect.com.

rated:
I want this but will wait for half off price mistake.

rated:
HD99TC88 said:   dead for me
showing $1630

same here

rated:
yep, looks dead.... glad I pulled the trigger yesterday.

rated:
SteelRing said:   yep, looks dead.... glad I pulled the trigger yesterday.
Even yesterday I was getting the higher price. Not sure why some saw the lower price and others not? And yes, I was signed in and had added it to my cart.

I am happy though with the 55 inch version of this same TV that I got at Sam's Club. com a couple of weeks ago for $817.49 including 4 years of Square Trade warranty and tax.

rated:
I ended up ordering the TV. It arrived quickly. I set it up and it looks amazing and would HIGHLY recommend! Thanks, OP for the post!

rated:
Mine arrived last Thursday, put it up on the wall this weekend and it is truly amazing. I was afraid of all those motion plus crap that makes sh1t looks like soap opera so I turned off Film mode and Motion plus in the Picture --> Expert settings and just let the 120Hz native rate handle it, everything is still looking natural to my relief, except much sharper and super smooth with no stuttering in the motion at all. I also have to turn down saturation to 40 as well as color to 40 because the original default at 50 makes skin color tinted lobster red but that's all I had to do, picture is pretty much perfect out of the box. Best deal ever, so glad I ran into this before I ended up with the 60Hz UN70KU6300 I was gunning for.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017