posted 1 month ago by
r00st

Costco offers the Birkenstock Women's Arizona Birko-Flor Sandal s in Black for $49.99 with free shipping. 

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
r00st said:   Costco offers the Birkenstock Women's Arizona Birko-Flor Sandal s in Black for $49.99 with free shipping. 
  reminds me of holy week.

rated:
Birkenstock is sooooo comfortable. This pair was purchased to replace an old pair. It took me a few days to get them broken in, but now they feel like I've been wearing them forever. The color is a very dark gray -- quite neutral -- goes with anything.

rated:
They're every bit as ugly as they're comfortable!

rated:
I have been needing to replace a 15 yr old pair that I ruined after wearing while pressure washing. Thanks! 

rated:
You might want to order a size smaller. Everyone is running into the same problem. They are going to be eating a lot of shipping costs on this one. 

rated:
I ordered my normal size 41 (10). They say they are that size but wow they are big and WIDE like a men's size.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017