posted 2 months ago by
southpaw0
Broke Member

Fantastic sale this weekend for bulk shipping ..

30% OFF first autoship with free shipping no minimum
+
great lowest prices of the month

5 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Did this 30% autoship last weekend with PETsMART last weekend (heard they bought Chewy). Ordered 14 bags of Blue Buffalo 24lb each. $50/ bag minus the discount, got them for about $35 each. All expire next September/October 2018. I wasn't able to delete the future autoship but paused it in my account. Don't forget to go trough Topcashback, I have an extra $18 coming.

rated:
Ebates for 4%

rated:
slicchicfl said:   Ebates for 4%
  topcashback.com is 5%, cash out as soon as available

rated:
How do you do auto ship? The damn website is adding shipping and no discount. WTF?

rated:
Ok it is not site wide. I was looking for canned cat food and only fancy feast is eligible. Thanks for wasting my time, red for you.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017