Sam's Club is offering a Sam's Club Savings membership with a $20 gift card, as well as free rotisserie chicken, rolls and apple pie for just $45.00!

Included in Membership:

• FREE $20.00 Sam's Club Gift Card
  • FREE Member's Mark 12" Apple Lattice Pie (Everyday value $8.98)
  • FREE Member's Mark Rotisserie Chicken (Everyday value $4.98)
  • FREE Member's Mark Fresh Baked Yeast Dinner Rolls 36 count (Everyday value $5.98)

35 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
How do you get the free items? It is a scam. There was a deal in December with chicken, cookies and a pizza. I didn't get any. No coupon, nothing on the account. Be prepared to fight with the manager.

rated:
For some reason the 'fine print' doesn't appear on their site, but it does appear in their email offer:

''*Join as a Sam's Savings™ Member and receive a $20 Sam's Club gift card and more than $100 in Instant Savings. Offer not valid for Sam's Plus™ Membership. You must be 18 or older to purchase a membership, and membership is subject to qualifications. Gift card will be provided at the time membership card is issued. This offer may not be combined with any other offer or promotion. Only one gift card per primary member. Gift card may not be used to pay for membership fee, travel purchases or select services. Membership cards are non-transferable and are valid at all Sam's Club locations worldwide. Walmart® and Sam's Club associates are not eligible for this offer. Primary memberships are valid for one year from the date of issue. Visit SamsClub. com/privacy to view our privacy policy. Offer not valid in Puerto Rico. One-time use only. Only original offers will be accepted. Offer void if copied, purchased or sold. Offer valid May 1, 2017 through May 31, 2017. ''

The email also has specific instructions for the club associate so there's no chance of missing any of the deal as they hand you the gift card and load the promos on your account in front of you. When you checkout, the promo items are comped and will zero themselves out.

Seems like a decent promo. Thanks OP!

rated:
king0fSpades said:   How do you get the free items? It is a scam. There was a deal in December with chicken, cookies and a pizza. I didn't get any. No coupon, nothing on the account. Be prepared to fight with the manager.
  Did you get the offer from Sam's or from Groupon - if it was from Groupon you have to look at your Groupon account for the deal

rated:
themew said:   For some reason the 'fine print' doesn't appear on their site, but it does appear in their email offer:

''*Join as a Sam's Savings™ Member and receive a $20 Sam's Club gift card and more than $100 in Instant Savings. Offer not valid for Sam's Plus™ Membership. You must be 18 or older to purchase a membership, and membership is subject to qualifications. Gift card will be provided at the time membership card is issued. This offer may not be combined with any other offer or promotion. Only one gift card per primary member. Gift card may not be used to pay for membership fee, travel purchases or select services. Membership cards are non-transferable and are valid at all Sam's Club locations worldwide. Walmart® and Sam's Club associates are not eligible for this offer. Primary memberships are valid for one year from the date of issue. Visit SamsClub. com/privacy to view our privacy policy. Offer not valid in Puerto Rico. One-time use only. Only original offers will be accepted. Offer void if copied, purchased or sold. Offer valid May 1, 2017 through May 31, 2017. ''

The email also has specific instructions for the club associate so there's no chance of missing any of the deal as they hand you the gift card and load the promos on your account in front of you. When you checkout, the promo items are comped and will zero themselves out.

Could you post a copy of the email?  I did not get it!  My old membership expired on Nov. 22,2016, so in three weeks it will be 6 months.  I have been led to believe that 6 months is the cutoff for new membership to an ex member.  Anyone know for sure?

rated:
Sure. Image posted here > http://imgur.com/a/x6d43

rated:
I've used this deal in the past.  No problems getting my free items.  You pick them up in the store and when you check out they automatically come off your receipt. Very easy. Just make sure you pick up the exact items that are listed as free. You can ask an associate if you're unsure. 

rated:
jessicadabears said:   Sam's Club is offering a Sam's Club Savings membership with a $20 gift card, as well as free rotisserie chicken, rolls and apple pie for just $45.00!

Included in Membership:

• FREE $20.00 Sam's Club Gift Card
  • FREE Member's Mark 12" Apple Lattice Pie (Everyday value $8.98)
  • FREE Member's Mark Rotisserie Chicken (Everyday value $4.98)
  • FREE Member's Mark Fresh Baked Yeast Dinner Rolls 36 count (Everyday value $5.98)

any deal on sams plus? its about time to renew the "Plus" from the last year promo.

rated:
Also may not be for renewal. I don't see that listed, but sometimes it's new membership only.

rated:
pennsatuckian said:   
themew said:   For some reason the 'fine print' doesn't appear on their site, but it does appear in their email offer:

Could you post a copy of the email?  I did not get it!  My old membership expired on Nov. 22,2016, so in three weeks it will be 6 months.  I have been led to believe that 6 months is the cutoff for new membership to an ex member.  Anyone know for sure?

Typically, it's 6 months between the expiration of the old one (or when you canceled) and signing up again.

However, note that only the primary holder matters. The additional one can sign up this time, and add you as additional. Next time, you switch.

rated:
Apply with different email address to get a new membership prior to 6 month requirement.

rated:
I'm in need of help with this, my friends. When I go through the link, I get the message below. For the type of business, it has dropdowns that include tool and die along with lathe and metalsmith work. I typed in Photography/Videography.

Has anyone here actually been able to use the link?

Join online now and get a free Sam's Plusâ„¢ Membership upgrade, $25 eGift card, $20 in free fresh food items and $100 in new member Instant Savings*.

rated:
bobscho said:   Apply with different email address to get a new membership prior to 6 month requirement.
  same name and address? how about phone #? i didnt know sams uses ur email address as a Unique Identifier. usually its ur phone #. not everyone has email.

rated:
I used same address and phone number and resubscribed about a week after my membership expired.  I went today and received the 3 free items and received a $25 gift card not the $20 that was
indicated in the email....

rated:
Still waiting for the Costco's membership offer.

rated:
kittyjanet said:   Still waiting for the Costco's membership offer.
  You will be waiting a VERY long time....Costco does not run membership deals, they don't have to.

rated:
bobscho said:   I used same address and phone number and resubscribed about a week after my membership expired.  I went today and received the 3 free items and received a $25 gift card not the $20 that was

Oh wow that is awesome! Has anyone else received $25 instead of $20?

rated:
MrSnappy said:   
kittyjanet said:   Still waiting for the Costco's membership offer.
  You will be waiting a VERY long time....Costco does not run membership deals, they don't have to.

yes they do. we got them 2 years ago.

rated:
bobscho said:   I used same address and phone number and resubscribed about a week after my membership expired.  I went today and received the 3 free items and received a $25 gift card not the $20 that was

interesting. didnt know we can sign up with a new promo so easily. i thought their system would catch up on duplicate name/address/phone #.

rated:
I did it last year when I signed up at the counter they provided me with all the vouchers mentioned in the deal. I would go back and talk to the store manager at the location you signed up at. 

rated:
To bobscho  : Could you explain how you renewed online, but then you went in to get the gift card and freebies?  Mine expired 5 months ago, 
1) Do I sign up online from scratch, as if I never had a membership? 
2) What do you print out to take to the store, in order to get the gift card?

Thanks in advance for assistance.

rated:
Just got deal... $25 gift card + free food... had to create new account... called store about renewal and free stuff but customer service didn't pick up... person on phone wanted to set up a business account for freebies...

rated:
Thanks !

rated:
how did U get $25 GC? They told me only $20

rated:
microkelvin said:   
bobscho said:   Apply with different email address to get a new membership prior to 6 month requirement.
  same name and address? how about phone #? i didnt know sams uses ur email address as a Unique Identifier. usually its ur phone #. not everyone has email.

Google Voice is your friend!

rated:
Costco deal can be had at working advantage under shopping deals. You need a company ID to sign up google can help. 

rated:
Signed up in store with offer and received the gift card. However, no indication about the other free items. Are they automatically placed on card?

rated:
jschuman said:   Signed up in store with offer and received the gift card. However, no indication about the other free items. Are they automatically placed on card?
  Yes, they are added to your card via digital coupon and should automatically come off at the register.

rated:
The in-store rep should have a binder with the most recent promotions. Just ask for this promo.

rated:
This offer has been extended through June 11.

rated:
Llilith said:   This offer has been extended through June 11.

Thanks for the update, however the email still shows exp 5-31. Any evidence I can show in the club to prevent arguing for the deal?

rated:
themew said:   

Thanks for the update, however the email still shows exp 5-31. Any evidence I can show in the club to prevent arguing for the deal?

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/html/best-deals/membership-deals.ht... Shows it good until 06/11

rated:
uncartie said:   
themew said:   

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/html/best-deals/membership-deals.ht... Shows it good until 06/11

I think they just updated that, great! I'd reached out and Sam's was looking into it.

rated:
love4money said:   
microkelvin said:   

Google Voice is your friend!

i didnt ask how u got the 2nd phone #. read my question again.

rated:
I did the deal today. Prior membership had expired in February but it didn't seem to be a problem. I'm pretty sure I used the same email as before but I can't be absolutely certain. Got the $20.00 gift certificate and associate said to wait 48 hrs before attempting to get the free food items. Thanks OP.

rated:
if you use ibotta and signed up in store for the membership. Upload the receipt to ibotta for a 10$ credit

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017