posted 21 days ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 7K

Free Shipping for MyLowe's Members (Free to Join) at Lowe's 

https://www.lowes.com/mylowes/register

7 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here. — May. 1, 2017 @ 6:18pm
rated:
Mulch!?

rated:
Brick pavers and retaining wall blocks.

rated:
Connman said:   Mulch!?
I don't know whether to call you devious or brilliant.   On one hand it would cost them a fortune to ship, on the other it sure would be nice as someone who doesn't have a truck not to have to make 4 trips to get all of the mulch that I need.

rated:
Trees?

rated:
While the suggestions for what to ship have been creative, Lowes has already thought through this. MyLowes members get Free PARCEL Shipping. The large items are not available for parcel shipping (free or otherwise). Instead shipping is by Lowes Truck Delivery, which is not free.

rated:
Connman said:   Mulch!?
  bricks

rated:
barbeque said:   While the suggestions for what to ship have been creative, Lowes has already thought through this. MyLowes members get Free PARCEL Shipping. The large items are not available for parcel shipping (free or otherwise). Instead shipping is by Lowes Truck Delivery, which is not free.

Good post.  Cost of shipping can be determinative for larger items.  For example, a power (walk behind) lawnmower I want is being offered by walmart.com with free shipping.  It's free shipping at Amazon.com also, but their price for the very same mower is a lot higher.

I was going to check Lowes, but based on this thread they are charging for shipping whereas I already have two other stores offering to ship my mower for free.  So why do I need Lowes?  They should base their free shipping offer on price.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017